Super Contributor

Anybody want to come on a road trip with me to Bridgeport, NJ to see where all our packages are hiding? haha

We can do some dumpster diving except with mail bins!

Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Its quite the little bottleneck, isn't it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Its quite the little bottleneck, isn't it?

It's strange though how some squeeze through once in a while and others just appear to sit there...

Honored Contributor

Anything from UPS Mail Innovations tends to spend a leisurely three or four days in Bridgeport. It's not that impressive of a small town for stuff to vacation at, but they all do. I don't know if UPS or USPS are to blame.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Anything from UPS Mail Innovations tends to spend a leisurely three or four days in Bridgeport. It's not that impressive of a small town for stuff to vacation at, but they all do. I don't know if UPS or USPS are to blame.

I wish it was 3 or 4 days...Almost 2 weeks for one of my items. I'm sure we can find something exciting to do there after our search! haha

Trusted Contributor

I'll go, too!  

We can take a tour of The Place Where Packages Disappear.  It must be magical.  

Be sure to pack all your tracking numbers for use in the exciting Interactive Center of Despair!  That's where everyone gets 10 whole minutes to run through thousands of cartons and shipping bags in the hopes of finding their very own merchandise ordered at a time beyond memory!

You could be the lucky one to bring home something you've waited for for oh so long...

Beautiful Bridgeport, NJ. Throngs of folks know of it--let's go see it...

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

I'll go, too!  

And this is what you will find.....

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at Wed, Jul 15, 2020-5.21.05 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I live about fifteen to twenty minutes from Bridgeport, NJ  and it's a very, very small town of about 500 people. I've never really understood why stuff stays there so long. There is almost nothing there. There's a very small private airport, the Bridgeport Speedway, and not much else.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I live about fifteen to twenty minutes from Bridgeport, NJ  and it's a very, very small town of about 500 people. I've never really understood why stuff stays there so long. There is almost nothing there. There's a very small private airport, the Bridgeport Speedway, and not much else.

So you'll be having us over for lunch, yes? Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

I'll go, too!  

Be sure to pack all your tracking numbers for use in the exciting Interactive Center of Despair!  That's where everyone gets 10 whole minutes to run through thousands of cartons and shipping bags in the hopes of finding their very own merchandise ordered at a time beyond memory!

You could be the lucky one to bring home something you've waited for for oh so long...

Beautiful Bridgeport, NJ. Throngs of folks know of it--let's go see it...

Oh, yes, we can make it like a game! Whoever finds most of their packages gets a prize!