Do any of you wish the size tag was a softner material or perhaps printed in panties? It is very irritating to the skin.
Trusted Contributor

YES, YES and YES!  I actually wrote a comment about this on their facebook page.  On my white Breezie bras I kept seeing dark pink stains and I could not figure out where they were coming from. I don't wash pink and whites together. Finally, I realized it must be coming from the pink labeling on the tag. I wish they would have tagless bras and not use that horrible pink color that is on a lot of their bra tags.

Frequent Contributor

@Jaylove0 wrote:
Do any of you wish the size tag was a softner material or perhaps printed in panties? It is very irritating to the skin.

Yes, yes, yes!!! I wear Breezies high cut panties. The tag is on the left hip. When I just lay around, most of the time, that tag drives me crazy!!! If I rip it out, down the road, I'll forget what size they are. I hate the tags!!

Honored Contributor

My latest Jockey's are now tagless. I have one Breezies bra that has the size printed on the bad.  Problem is that it is wearing off.  If they all do this I will never know what size to repeat on.