Valued Contributor

I cannot understand why one order placed on three items would ship In three bags...not one.  Unfortunately, the bra did not fit and panties too large.  I returned all and was charged return s&h on each item!  How can a customer continue buying from this size sensitive vendor with these policies?  I understand a return needs a return fee but please ship in one bag with one s&h charge!  I will now not reorder my correct size from this vendor due to this policy.

Esteemed Contributor

That's exactly why many of us no longer buy clothing from the Q.  Sizing and quality is so off - and the shipping - handling charges are not fair to us.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Gabidog, Sorry that you have experienced the high S&H cost of returns to the Q.  Many have complained on the Forums about this very same issue.

~

What you could have done was, return all three items in the same package, because they were all of the same kind - clothing - and paid for the postage yourself & get a printed receipt w/ a tracking number.  I have/had found, it was cheaper to pay for the S&H, than to use the Q mailing label.

When I did return items, I also e-mailed the Q's CS that I returned items, X, Y and Z in the same package, I informed them I paid for the return and gave them the tracking number.

Then, I checked my refund to make sure it was the correct amount.  Many times the Q "over looked" that the customer paid for the return and were charged.

~

As @fthunt, mentioned the sizing issue of fashions and shoes, even within the same brand, has been an on-going problem for some time.  So the Q has lost some customers because of this lack of consistancy in sizing.  I am one, who now only purchase from a few of the Q's Vendors - LDO, Bob Mackie and a couple others - whose sizing, so far, has been consistant. 

~

Hope you have a great day.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion but so much can go wrong when you return "my" way when QVC should also ship these small fashion items ordered with one order number in one bag.  Ordering is just getting too complicated and expensive....back to b&m stores that also offer quality, convenience, value.

Trusted Contributor

@mzlg.   I return myself in a single bag, pay for postage and get a receipt.   I attach the QVC return portion to each respective bag so that they can see the original order number, etc.  I use a full size paper(so it can't be overlooked) to list the contents of the box/QVC bag noting item number, color, each original order number, item description.   There should be no way that they do not have the needed information to properly give me my full credit.   To date this has worked for me.

I also only trust the quality and sizing from a few designers.   I don't understand the high praise given to some as they have worked the least for me.   Maybe it is because I wear an XL or 1X if fitted.   Some seem to think if we wear a plus size we also are 5'9" tall.   Per reports, I am the "average woman".    ???   I always read reviews and check the garment measurement chart before ordering.   I use provided information to avoid returns.

Trusted Contributor

geller girl wrote:

@mzlg.   I return myself in a single bag, pay for postage and get a receipt.   I attach the QVC return portion to each respective bag so that they can see the original order number, etc.  I use a full size paper(so it can't be overlooked) to list the contents of the box/QVC bag noting item number, color, each original order number, item description.   There should be no way that they do not have the needed information to properly give me my full credit.   To date this has worked for me.

I also only trust the quality and sizing from a few designers.   I don't understand the high praise given to some as they have worked the least for me.   Maybe it is because I wear an XL or 1X if fitted.   Some seem to think if we wear a plus size we also are 5'9" tall.   Per reports, I am the "average woman".    ???   I always read reviews and check the garment measurement chart before ordering.   I use provided information to avoid returns.

@Gram W, I do what you described in your post when returning ... I'm glad that you gave your a great description of what you do.  Perhaps, that will help @Gabidog or any others who have to return items to the Q.

~

I'm like you, an XL or 1X if fitted, but Petite is  usually cut just a bit small, so I order Regular or Avg. and I always read the reviews and chart for the measurements.  However, even going through all of this, some of the Vendors products still have issues with the sizing or quality of the fabric, so I have to be, like you, very selective when ordering from the Q ... so far, the few items purchased from HSN have not been a problem.

Most of my shopping is at the B&M stores - scheduled when I drive into the city.