Trusted Contributor

Re: Breezies on larger models

I tried Breezies several years ago and they did not fit.   Shame on me.   I tried again recently after listening to the sales pitch.  I am a 40DD.   These also did not fit.  Not only could I not fasten the band around my chect but the cups were way to small.  Back they went.  Again multiple shipping costs down the drain.   Lane Bryant has great bras and they wear way beyond the 3 months recommended by the Breezies ladies.    Lane Bryant has great sales at least 2 times per year.   Full price for 1 and second free and I get great bras.  Fittings are always free and private if you ask.  It is worth the drive to the store knowing I will not only get a great fit and price but the selection is great also.  I like colors, prints and designs and I like panties to match.  Their stores I go to are always clean and neat so I do not worry about what I am purchasing like I might in a department store.

Honored Contributor

I like Kohl's Playtex # 4049 I grab all the 44 DDD's I can. Stock 'em up before they quit making them.

Honored Contributor

@NicoleInFlorida wrote:

I wish they would show their bras on larger women especially the bras that supposedly help the side areas. the girls they show their bras on all have perfect bodies so it's impossible to tell if they will work on a larger, fuller busted person. It's really frustrating!

Go to a brick and mortar store so you can try them on .... purchasing bras is a trial and error process and you'll go broke with shipping costs sending stuff back and forth.   Bras are really tricky.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I like Kohl's Playtex # 4049 I grab all the 44 DDD's I can. Stock 'em up before they quit making them.

LOL ......    I really like the Playtex #4159 and buy them on Ebay.