Contributor

I don't want this request to be forgotten, so Webbies, when are we going to get our own forum.  Please, please, please!!!

Valued Contributor

I so agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Well, if you can have your own forum, I insist the TV section have it's own  as well.

We need the space ourselves.

Super Contributor

I agree about a Books Forum. It's difficult to find any books/reading related threads among all the TV, etc. topics.

I did a search here for some of the prior threads titled

What are you Reading--JAN 2015 , etc and can't find any of the earlier threads.

In the old Forums I had those threads saved/bookmarked...but those links dont work now......

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@fitnessfreak wrote:

I agree about a Books Forum. It's difficult to find any books/reading related threads among all the TV, etc. topics.

In the old Forums I had those threads saved/bookmarked...but those links dont work now......

If you type in What Are You Reading in the search bar above it brings up some of the older "What Are You Reading" threads. I was able to see this year and last. The May and June threads are missing due to the upgrade to the new board.

Hope this link works for you: (click on Reading Threads below)

Reading Threads

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Super Contributor

I am reading a wonderful book called "A Fine Romance" by Susan Branch. It's about she and her husband's trip to England by ship and all about their travels once they get there. In it she has included real pictures from the trip plus many of her own drawings since she is an artist. It also is done in her own hand printing. IT's like her journal and diary in one book!! It is such an enjoyable read and such a lovely book to look at on every single page! It comes with it's own built in red ribbon bookmark too. I received it in the mail yesterday and I am finding it difficult to put down!

Honored Contributor

I add my vote for a book forum.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

lainey1 wrote:

fitnessfreak wrote:

If you type in What Are You Reading in the search bar above it brings up some of the older "What Are You Reading" threads. I was able to see this year and last. The May and June threads are missing due to the upgrade to the new board.

Hope this link works for you: (click on Reading Threads below)

Reading Threads

@lainey1, That was so thoughtful of you!  

I hope @fitnessfreak sees it.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

@Deb51 wrote:

I don't want this request to be forgotten, so Webbies, when are we going to get our own forum.  Please, please, please!!!

Webbies, this is a real problem as an ardent reader I use to frequent the "Book Forum";

now it's just about useless I can't find the trees for the forest. As Deb51 wrote don't let this request be forgotten. Please, Please, Please!!!  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Yes, please give us a separate Book forum

The TV people have been asking for their own space also.