Super Contributor

I haven"t posted on the forums very much even though I'm a long-time shopper.  Am I the only person who has trouble navigating the 'new' website?  In the past I have done a lot of shopping from QVC.com, but now I find it nearly impossible to find what I really want to shop for almost to the point where I may not shop at all.  If this has been debated already, I apologize.  Just not a happy camper at all.

Honored Contributor

@desertrat8  I don't understand why there are issues navigating this website.  I shop mostly online here and have never had any issues at all but I know some have also said this.  Could it be the device you are using or the browser?

Respected Contributor

I have no problems shopping & I do all my shopping online.  I'm not crazy about the first page but other than that it's fine.  

Valued Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@desertrat8  I don't understand why there are issues navigating this website.  I shop mostly online here and have never had any issues at all but I know some have also said this.  Could it be the device you are using or the browser?

No, there is too much going on - too many areas of unrelated information.  I'm a software developer and this GUI design would never pass industry standards.

Trusted Contributor

@desertrat8,

I was just thinking when logging on how messy the home page looks! There must be 100 items on that page, presented mish-mash. Q could take a lesson from several well presented internet shopping sites.

Dee

@desertrat8 wrote:

I haven"t posted on the forums very much even though I'm a long-time shopper.  Am I the only person who has trouble navigating the 'new' website?  In the past I have done a lot of shopping from QVC.com, but now I find it nearly impossible to find what I really want to shop for almost to the point where I may not shop at all.  If this has been debated already, I apologize.  Just not a happy camper at all.

Honored Contributor

I can do the same "search" different times & get different results.

I am not the world's best at it, but I get frustrated when I know there is something on the site I want to see, but can't find it.    

Honored Contributor

Aside from the home page being way, way, way too busy, I don't have any problem with the site.

Honored Contributor

I agree, the home page needs a makeover.  I can always find what I want, but it takes some time.  Maybe that's the idea - to get you to scrutinize their offerings.

Honored Contributor

I rarely look at the home page!  I check items recently aired, lunchtime specials and that's about it.  So I have no problems with the current website.

Honored Contributor

I have no trouble navigating the website but the search function is the worst I've ever encountered.   It's virtually impossible to shop by color or even item description.  There is no cross reference so it's difficult to locate coordinating pieces of clothing...you'd never know their goal is to sell these garments because they make it so difficult.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment