Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Products Should REQUIRE Safety Seals

I agree....now you have the kids licking stuff and putting it back on the shelves.....

Honored Contributor

I think I may have mentioned this,if I have I am sorry.

In Walmart one day and watched a woman open a jar of beauty cream, swirl her finger around in it,smell it,then put the lid back on. I regret not saying something to the service desk.

Valued Contributor

Agreed!! None of my Josie Maran products have ever been sealed and I get a Philosophy Snow Angel set on auto delivery and the tub of body cream in that isnt sealed. However, I just got the Beekman spring blossom boxed set and every single thing in that set was properly and tightly sealed. Made me feel very confident! ALL beauty products should do the same.
Frequent Contributor

Agree 100%.  Anything that is ingested or applied topically should be safety sealed.  

Super Contributor

@Quse wrote:

IMHO, this should have been a mandatory requirement by QVC to their vendors long ago, but in this current environment, QVC should REQUIRE that any beauty products sold have a safety seal. They are not expensive, they are not intrusive to product packaging.
You can clean all the counters on set and talk about safety ad nauseum, but if I order anything I put on my body from QVC and it's not sealed, it's going back without even a second glance.

But then they couldn't send you returns that somebody else tested.  Just being sarcastic.

Respected Contributor

to the OP: you are 100% right!