Trusted Contributor

This is a suggestion for Jimmy the Baker, love your baked goods, but I think it would be helpful if the bread was sliced before you ship it. I have some members of the family who prefer just bread without all the extra butter and sugar do you offer regular loaves of bread on QVC?

Honored Contributor

Strongly doubt Jimmy has any say in the matter. Food buyers are in charge of stuff like that.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Q could sell an electric bread slicer alongside Jimmy's products.

Honored Contributor

I have an idea it's a freshness issue, bread stays fresher longer if it's not sliced.Of course I am assuming his bread is not loaded with chemicals.

Honored Contributor

Bread dries put super fast once it's sliced.  By the time the customer received it, it would be stale.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Silkeej  Go to his business website where you might be able to purchase it the way you want in a custom order.

Esteemed Contributor

Jimmy has a plate full of things to solve first......ordered the 4 loaf cinn/raisin dipped in butter and rolled in sugar.  OMG they were so dry.............hard to slice & then nothing but crumbs.  CS refunded and the loaves headed directly for the trash can last week.  Done with Jimmy.  Fresher & better selection at store.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Baked Goods

[ Edited ]

I was also diappointed in the last order of the loaves. My biggest gripe is that they are not labeled so I couldn't be sure what I was gifting. The cinammon bread was dry and hard. The raspberry one was better, but it gets stale pretty quickly, even if stored in the 'fridge.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered a few of Jimmy’s items & they are very good ... the only complaint I have is not with his baked goods but, the packaging he uses to ship the items .... so far everything I ordered was damaged in shipping... I called customer service & received an adjustment ... I even called Jimmy’s business & told them about the problem .... the backed goods are just thrown in fragile boxes that are too small for the product & are not sealed properly for shipment .. all of the boxes I received were open ... I will not order from Jimmy again even though his products are good.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, for the information.  I probably will do that.Heart