Respected Contributor

Could the Q find a way to keep the phone numbers up on Q2 & 3 , it makes it difficult to call in a order when the phone number keeps disappearing every few seconds. Thank-You.

Honored Contributor

I know I finally loaded them into my cell phone.

Esteemed Contributor

agree. Sometimes I just want to phone in but the phone # is not posted continously. Guess they prefer  comute generated orders

Honored Contributor

I've complained about the lack of phone number on Q2 a number of times to no avail.  Guess they don't care that we cant call in orders

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: "This very difficult "

[ Edited ]

I also think the price of the item (on all the channels)  doesn't stand out enough.It needs a more contrasting color match.

It may be just my old  eyes, but I can see most everything else clear except the price most of the time and the hosts NEVER  mention the price.

The other day ,I almost bought the treadmill ,thinking it was  like $122.00 ..............I later saw it was $1,220...or whatever....lol

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Could the Q find a way to keep the phone numbers up on Q2 & 3 , it makes it difficult to call in a order when the phone number keeps disappearing every few seconds. Thank-You.

Hi @BeccaLou ,

I used to be frustrated by the same thing, then I entered QVC as a new Contact in my phone. Although I order online now, I still have all the numbers ready in case the wifi goes kaput.

Includes the numbers for ordering services, automated ordering, customer service, etc, plus the email address for QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

In the notes I list the info they have on me and my account.

So simple to have all the info in one place, and not cluttering my screen, which is already small.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma I think that may be done intentionally. A marketing tool. Also the fact they repeat the easy pay amount constantly and hardly ever say the item price.

Honored Contributor

I know the two main numbers by heart, the order no. and the customer service no.  My brain balks at adding new ones. Do you guys want the orders or not?  I don't use my cell phone and my computer is off at night.  

Honored Contributor

As as old timer, I have the phone number memorized because they used to say it every 30 seconds.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN