Valued Contributor

Today I ordered two of the OTO during the Denim and Co show, very early during the show, even before the items were presented. At the end of the show, the two colors and size that I ordered were actually still showing as available. When I went to check my order status this evening, both are showing as Backordered. 

This is the third time this has happened to me recently on various items. I order using my computer or the app, so there should be real time inventory. The last times it has happened, my orders were eventually canceled.

I wish QVC would look into their inventory control systems and make the needed adjustments so we don't order items that are not available.

Honored Contributor

i doubt it has anything to do w/ inventory control or ordering systems, but more the fact that not all they ordered has been received.

I'm sure QVC wants to make the sales but things are not always in control of the companies that depend on shipping and logistics. 

Frequent Contributor

@cotto22    The same thing happened to me. I noticed they went to back order the next morning. I said it before (as did others) when it was really bad last year. They have no business selling items UNLESS it's sitting there ready to ship. Period.