Esteemed Contributor

BILLING SHOULD START ONCE AN ITEM IS RECEIVED---NOT BEFORE!!!

i was billed for an item that I have yet to receive. It's been six weeks that I'm waiting for mascara and pedi rollers and yet they are already billed on my credit card statement. Tracking information is slow and sometime incorrect. I do not see how the "virus" has a package re-routed on the "scenic" route from the warehouse to my house. 

Honored Contributor

Re: BILLING SHOULD START ONCE AN ITEM IS RECEIVED---NOT BEFORE!!!

@Fressa 

Unfortunately, we are billed for the item when it ships.

Maybe you should send an email to the Social Team for help with the tracking at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

They're very helpful and quick to respond.

Put your order info into the email to them (not on the forums).

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Fressa Ok so give us the names of all companies who don't bill you until your order is **received** !!!

Didn't think so.

Trusted Contributor

It sounds like your issue with the shipper, have you contacted them? 

I can't imagine any company, that would ship out merchandise, without billing you for it. 

Billing customers, on receipt, would mean tracking every single order you ship out, for the purpose of billing.  With a company the size of QVC!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Fressa  Any of the manufacturers I deal with invoice me when the package is shipped. I know no company that bills when the product is received. That would be like COD and just doesn't exist.

Do you actually know of any companies that bill when you receive your order. How do they actually know when you receive your package? Please explain and give a company, I might be interested.

Contributor

I've seen another post mention the same thing. Seems kind of odd to expect a company to ship and not bill right away.  However, along the same line, I would say that QVC/HSN needs to bill once the item is actually shipped and not before (especially during this whole pandemic situation).

For example, I have several items set on "auto-ship," so I looked and noticed a charge to my card a couple weeks ago for an auto-ship item; however, they had already sent me an email saying that the product was "unavailable." They kept holding that amount of credit up on my card the entire time and it did not fall off (which it would've normally done within 3-5 days like any other pre-authorized transaction) until I actually called in and asked them why they were holding the money hostage for a product that isn't available.

Honored Contributor

@Fressa   Once shipped, it doesn't take 6 weeks for a package to reach any point in the US.  Something is wrong.  You need to contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including your order number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

People would be lying through their teeth, claiming that they didn't get an order, when in fact they did, all so they wouldn't be billed.

It would be rife with fraud.

What a dumb idea!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Every retailer charges when the product leaves their place of business. If I was selling something, I'd want the money when it left my possession too.  

If you want something sent C.O.D. you'll have to find a business that does that which is extremely rare.  Let us know if you find a reputable one.

Honored Contributor

@Fressa Still waiting for you to tell us exactly which retailers don't bill until your order is received! (Not holding my breath).