Frequent Contributor

FYI ladies and gents, Beekman 1802 is on the Q 4/2. Cannot wait to see how those hosts deal with them. They like to talk (especially Dr. Brent), so we will see who they team up with. Better not be Jen C , Rick, Jane T, Kirsten etc. . . . anyway you all know the talkers. Probably Carolyn and Alberti. Gonna be interesting . . .

Honored Contributor

I'm interested in seeing how they interact with the goats!  Surely, Carolyn will be the primary host (if there is such a thing!).

Frequent Contributor

I use, and love, their products.  But, I mainly tune in for the goat antics.

Frequent Contributor

I love Beekman. Just got my bounty box which smells sooo pretty. Also buy the face wipes as they are the only ones that don't irritate my skin. I can't wait to see the goats. That would be awesome on beauty night. Heehee

Honored Contributor

Have only tried their products from gifts I was given. My interest is in bath gels and lotions. Hope they offer things like that.

Esteemed Contributor

i've tried a few of their products in the past....thought they were average and over-priced......jmo....

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i've tried a few of their products in the past....thought they were average and over-priced......jmo....

------------------
       Agree....way over priced!  I tried several items and was not wowed by them.  The lip balm was the best of the items I did try.  Had to throw out their body creme...scent was so strong!!

The 'hi neighbor' shtick was way overplayed!!

Contributor

Re: BEEKMAN BOYS

[ Edited ]

It was on another thread somewhere about Beekman that a poster said she used products from GoatMilkStuff.com. out of southern Indiana--a family owned farm business.  I checked it out and can't wait to get a few products I just ordered.  They ship in cheesecloth type bags (no packaging) and you can buy half-bars and trial sizes of some items. Also explain what type of products to use for different skin types. (Yes, I know Beekman does this as well).  But I was really impressed with the articles they have on their website about the benefits and types of goat products to use.  I also had a question that I sent in on their site and got an answer back right away from PJ (the owner).  Yes, I have used Beekman and don't object to anything much except that they are coming off a little too "commercial" these days for me.  And the previous poster is right, I know the hosts and Beekman boys keep holding  those baby goats because they know you just can't switch the channel--those goats are just TOO cute. 

(By the way, on the goatmilkstuff site, there's a  live videocam where you can watch their baby goats. Also, I thought their prices were VERY reasonable with free shipping on a $50 order. I think their reasonable prices reflect that you're not paying for a lot of fancy packaging, etc.)

My bet's on Carolyn to host their QVC show, too!

Respected Contributor

I have purchased Beekman products and have been pleased with their offerings.  Please, QVC, do NOT assign Amy S. to the Beekman 1802 line.  I have bought from Evine and HSN but will not buy while the aforementioned host is on air.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm also employing this Do Not Buy From This Host strategy, but with a completely different one.  The one who is opening and closing presentations.

(And I don't see Amy scheduled for this product, so you can relax.)