Contributor

Wow, $124or a hoodie, find this line wayyyyyy overpriced, will never buy from it, even though some of the items appear to be cute......wonder who they think they are selling to?

A293851
Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Women's Zip-Up Hoodie

Valued Contributor

@moejoe  I agree. It isn't anything special and the fabric it is made out of isn't particularly expensive. I could see the price point if it were made of cashmere.  It will be interesting to see if any of this line "sells out".

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Esteemed Contributor

FYI - If you are not looking for any of the colors QVC is offering, Nordstrom Rack is selling the hoodie in white and blue for $65.

Trusted Contributor

I for one, love my barefoot dreams.  I have at least a dozen pieces.  Hoodies, ponchos and cardis.  I absolutely live in them !  Usually buy them when on sale, but not always.

Completely cozy and stylish................

Esteemed Contributor

I started a similar thread...said I didn't understand the pricing of this line of clothing.  I was told that if I didn't own a piece from this line, there was no way I could understand....thought that was snarky.....I won't purchase an article of clothing to understand the high cost....unless the material content was silk or cashmere!!!

Trusted Contributor

@nana59 LOL I totally understand and sometimes folks pay for a chic  "name" I guess is because I am disabled but I wouldnt care if something were made from the backend hairs of a princess I still wouldnt and couldnt pay that much for a hoodie.  hehehe...is ok though for those that would and can as there is something for everyone as they say. My BFF is a millionaire (opposites attract I guess) and money is no object and I am sure she would buy something like that irregardless of the cost if she liked it.  (psst even if I could I just wont but that is me) I will let my friend tell me how soft and yummy something like that is Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@moejoe wrote:

Wow, $124or a hoodie, find this line wayyyyyy overpriced, will never buy from it, even though some of the items appear to be cute......wonder who they think they are selling to?

A293851
Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Women's Zip-Up Hoodie
------------------
What about $125 dollars for a short sleeved pj set!!! 
Yikes.....

Super Contributor
in addition I'm not so sure I care what Hollywood is wearing as the ppl there do not affect my life. Perhaps the vendors and hosts could stop saying that when presenting items for me this is a turn off. This line has been bringing the Q the same style items ,same fabrics a few new colors just not exciting .
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I started a similar thread...said I didn't understand the pricing of this line of clothing.  I was told that if I didn't own a piece from this line, there was no way I could understand....thought that was snarky.....I won't purchase an article of clothing to understand the high cost....unless the material content was silk or cashmere!!!

nothing was snarky about the comments @nana59. there are some of us who LOVE the line for its simplicity, its comfort, its quality, and the fabrics. i do purchase items from this line and know how GOOD it is because i actually buy it and wear it. if you dont, for whatever reason, then that is of course your perogative. so many lines to choose from on qvc and off of qvc. everyone has different price points on items they buy. price, needs, wants, and expectations are quite subjective.

i personally am glad that they brought in barefoot dreams and hope they expand the offerings here.

picked up a few items on the nordstrom anniversary sale.

would really like it if they bring in more of the milk jersey, if anyone is listening! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@corita: If I'd paid that much money for pajamas, I would be one of the kooks wearing their jammies out in public. Smiley Very Happy