Honored Contributor

Auto Delivery Status - Completed

Is there a way to turn OFF the fact that an auto delivery order is completed, @Brittany-QVC?

I have many things on auto delivery and it would be nice to clean up the number of items/pages that keep being shown, since I won't be getting any more of the ones where the number of times in a year it is delivered has finished.

I know we can check the box to hide the cancelled auto deliveries; but is there a way to hide the ones that are completed so only those that are active show?

I have one that evidently is going to continue to be delivered to me until the day I die. It's been about 18 months since I started that one.

Since it was the first thing I ever got on auto delivery, and there have many others that are no longer active, I would like to have all the active ones bunched together in one spot/screen/page so I don't forget something is coming. As it is now, I need to page thru all the orders (cancelled, completed, or active).

Thanks for any help you can give on this. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery Status - Completed

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler..that is a brilliant idea! I was just PAGING through my A-Ds the morning to see what I can expect this month, and personally I'd rather not have to scroll through A-Ds that completed years ago. Thanks for the suggestion! Hopefully Customer Service will pass this along to their DEV team.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@World Traveler..that is a brilliant idea! I was just PAGING through my A-Ds the morning to see what I can expect this month, and personally I'd rather not have to scroll through A-Ds that completed years ago. Thanks for the suggestion! Hopefully Customer Service will pass this along to their DEV team.

@SurferWife Glad I'm not the only one!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I asked that question once - called CS and got a reason why they don't delete the old ones.  I just don't remember the whole story.

I do know they eventually diappear because once upon a time when I was buying willy-nilly, I know I had 2 or maybe even 3 pages of AD's.  Now there's just one page; some of those are completed and I, too, would love to be able at least to hide those.

18 months really isn't all that long in the orld of AD's -  I've been lucky enough to hit some for several years - good savings.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I asked that question once - called CS and got a reason why they don't delete the old ones.  I just don't remember the whole story.

I do know they eventually diappear because once upon a time when I was buying willy-nilly, I know I had 2 or maybe even 3 pages of AD's.  Now there's just one page; some of those are completed and I, too, would love to be able at least to hide those.

18 months really isn't all that long in the orld of AD's -  I've been lucky enough to hit some for several years - good savings.

@millieshops Okay, just gotta ask. What is willy-nilly? Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@z-del Traveler  To mean willy-nilly has always meant "without much thought or planning."

The last year I spent big money on retail - here and at Nordstrom and Saks - I was just buying and buying.  Whatever I wanted when I wanted it.  Yes, I could always pay for what I was buying, but it was still stupid.   But it woke me up and I just quit willy-nilly shopping.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@z-del Traveler  To mean willy-nilly has always meant "without much thought or planning."

The last year I spent big money on retail - here and at Nordstrom and Saks - I was just buying and buying.  Whatever I wanted when I wanted it.  Yes, I could always pay for what I was buying, but it was still stupid.   But it woke me up and I just quit willy-nilly shopping.

@millieshops Oh, got it on the willy-nilly. Those are going to be my new to-go words! ha!

Regarding the eventual dropping of items that have been completed, I'm still showing things that were completed this past December. Is that normal in your experience to have something stay on that long?

Honored Contributor

@z-del Traveler Yes, they do hang around a very long time.  I, too, wish they'd put "completed" orders into the hidden status along with cancelled orders. 

I bet they don't because we buyers look at them and buy more.  Nothing much businesses do happens without a reason, and now that everything is traced on computers, I'm sure someone knows pretty closely what is going on.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning  @World Traveler, 

That's a good question, unfortunately I do not believe that's an option at this time. Eventually those orders should be archived and drop off, but that can take quite a few years to happen. I'll pass along the request though!

Brittany