Occasional Visitor

I am an avid watcher, but not an avid buyer. I am in love with almost all of Lori Goldstein's fashions, and would love to be a customer. BUT...the sizing is too small. I would love her, and your other designers, to extend sizing to 4x and 5x. Although we are big ladies, we all love fashion. Our in store experiences are so limited, it would be wonderful to shop on line for quality, attractive clothing.

Respected Contributor

I think if you tried some of her tops in 3x, they would fit a 4 or 5 x.  I think it depends on the style and material.  I am an xl and order her tops in medium as I dont like them too big.  

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I think if you tried some of her tops in 3x, they would fit a 4 or 5 x.  I think it depends on the style and material.  I am an xl and order her tops in medium as I dont like them too big.  

Not according to the garment measurements,  but some of Denim & Co. would fit a 4X.  There are a number of popular tees described as "oversized".

I bet if they were available, they'd sell a lot more 4Xs than they would XXS.  All the leftovers on clearance always seem to be XXS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment