Contributor

It would be nice if you could check and get your current account balance on the QVC web site.

Contributor

Did you check under "my account", "manage easy pay orders"? I see all of my upcoming monthly balances there.

Esteemed Contributor

Works like a charm.............every time.   Simple and Effective and Efficient

Honored Contributor

The OP may be referring to her Q-card account, which is managed by Synchrony Bank, which handles Q-card accounts.

With matters concerning a Q-card account, you have to get account info from them, since they are the issuing bank.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

There is a link on the QVC page to click on to get to the Qcard site.

I AGREE. Actually, being able to see your total balance owed is a standard financial disclosure, so there is no reason why QVC shouldn't make it easy to see this information in your account online. Personally, every account I have online gives this info - except QVC.

And seeing upcoming monthly easy pay totals is NOT the same thing.

I don't have a Q-Card. I just use easy pay and deserve to know my total balance owed. Even when I called QVC, they didn't give me this information.

I think a good question for QVC is why they are choosing not to offer this information. Is QVC afraid customers will stop making purchases if they see just how much they're spending? QVC, are you afraid your customers will have sticker shock? Why else would you choose not to offer this standard info. 

I think this falls under ridiculous, QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I get an e-mail every month from QVC that says "snapshot of your account". I can't tell you what it says because I never look at it. 

If you are ordering and you actually believe QVC is not furnishing you with your total balance owed because the customer may go into "sticker shock" sounds like a good time to stop buying . 

Honored Contributor

It is pretty darn easy to add up a maximum of six figures, close enough in my head in my case.  

Trusted Contributor

@Acct Balance Is Standard wrote:

I AGREE. Actually, being able to see your total balance owed is a standard financial disclosure, so there is no reason why QVC shouldn't make it easy to see this information in your account online. Personally, every account I have online gives this info - except QVC.

And seeing upcoming monthly easy pay totals is NOT the same thing.

I don't have a Q-Card. I just use easy pay and deserve to know my total balance owed. Even when I called QVC, they didn't give me this information.

I think a good question for QVC is why they are choosing not to offer this information. Is QVC afraid customers will stop making purchases if they see just how much they're spending? QVC, are you afraid your customers will have sticker shock? Why else would you choose not to offer this standard info. 

I think this falls under ridiculous, QVC.

=====. 
I actually think your question is kind of ridiculous!

With EP, go on line to my account, manage easy pay; then select view edit, and there is your remaining balance, for each item. You can also pay EP, early, if you choose to. 

If you're using credit, and you don't know your balance, might get sticker shock, that's on you! Retailers are in  Business to sell. We're adults.  It's up to us, to use credit, in a responsible way, that works for us. 

No matter the card issuer, or retailer, it's not their job to be our babysitter!