Trusted Contributor

Please discontinue these annoying pop ups for your Qcard.  It is enough to make me leave your website.  Every few seconds they come up.  You push them enough while on air - you don't need to do it on every product or forum multiple times.  It's a turn off!!!

Honored Contributor

I agree. The pop up came with every page I went to or with every garment I selected to view.I had nine pop ups when looking at clothing just a few moments ago. This is way too many and it's very annoying. 

Respected Contributor

Re: ANNOYING POP UPS

[ Edited ]

Today, especially the excessive chronic advertisements for the Q-Card via "pop-up" has been absolutely obnoxius.  I left the website because I could not make a single move without this foolishness interrupting on the right side of the screen while I was attempting to do searches.  It is bad enough that we keep getting the "Going-Going-Going" pop-up of the product we viewed or put in the cart, but today both at the same time. It is a real turnoff and the push, push, push is more than enough.

Occasional Contributor

OMG, so annoying!  Was looking at some Graver items and gave up.  Not worth the aggravation.

New Contributor

I hate that every time I visit the QVC website I get these annoying pop ups with suggestions about what I might like.  I know what I like and it's never the ****** that pops up so please make them stop.  I don't even visit the website as much as I used to because I hate these pop ups. Leave me alone with your suggestions.

Respected Contributor

It happens to me too but only when I first log on.  I don't quite remember it happening so often as mentioned.

It IS a turn off though.  However, this is how they make money.  Merchants that offer credit cards make TONS of money in interest.  This is why they push them so much.  As much as we all are not interested in anyone's credit cards, they WILL snag some of the population, I believe so I don't see it stopping, unfortunately.

Just like this.....you're favorite vendor is on (pre covid) and you just can't wait and then....they're on and ALL the lovely products you've dreamed of are all out there and the vendor is talking about them all and there's the host giggling and talking over the vendor and you're shouting at the TV all kinds of horrors because you cannot hear what the vendor is saying.  It's maddening.  Now that NO vendor is allowed in the studio I guess it doesn't matter much anymore but I drove me crazy.   LOL!!!  Anyway, yes, that credit card pop up gets me very annoyed too.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

It happens to me too but only when I first log on.  I don't quite remember it happening so often as mentioned.

It IS a turn off though.  However, this is how they make money.  Merchants that offer credit cards make TONS of money in interest.  This is why they push them so much.  As much as we all are not interested in anyone's credit cards, they WILL snag some of the population, I believe so I don't see it stopping, unfortunately.

Just like this.....you're favorite vendor is on (pre covid) and you just can't wait and then....they're on and ALL the lovely products you've dreamed of are all out there and the vendor is talking about them all and there's the host giggling and talking over the vendor and you're shouting at the TV all kinds of horrors because you cannot hear what the vendor is saying.  It's maddening.  Now that NO vendor is allowed in the studio I guess it doesn't matter much anymore but I drove me crazy.   LOL!!!  Anyway, yes, that credit card pop up gets me very annoyed too.

@77yangya   I may be wrong, but I would think it would be the bank issuing the credit card that made money on the interest, not the business they issued the card for.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I looked at 1 item online today. Now, I'll receive assorted emails about that item.  Ugh.

I agree about all the ANNOYING popups on this website anymore.   They just keep popping up and you can see anything.   I always shop here, but lately, the popups have pushed me to exit their website and go else where.   Sad....that they have done this to what use to be an easy and pleasant shopping site.  

Respected Contributor

I'm no longer checking in one Q via my phone because of all the pop ups.  So aggravating.  How many times do they need to do that?  Hate them on the computer as well.  They must have zero understanding about what customers want.  I guess that's already a known fact based on their TSV's.