Frequent Contributor

A more user friendly account summary of returns/refunds

Please consider proving a breakdown of refund information for items purchased on easy pay..  It seems that once a return is processed, all prior information about any payments previously made is wiped out.  In my case, I need to go back to how I paid, and do the math to check the accuracy of the refund.  A small pain, and I know the process could be easier.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: A more user friendly account summary of returns/refunds

I agree , i just take a chance that it  is correct ,  epecially shipping charge  subtracted ,on top of the easy pays , it always seems less than i thought.

Honored Contributor

I'd also like to see a breakdown on charges assessed for returns. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It isn't right that customers don't get this.  I have always thought this was terribly rude of QVC not to provide this. 

Frequent Contributor

I think QVC management should appoint a consumer panel to help address actual user website issues.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I agree , i just take a chance that it  is correct ,  epecially shipping charge  subtracted ,on top of the easy pays , it always seems less than i thought.

I receive this information in an email. It would be nice if it also showed up in our online account info.