Valued Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

I have been a loyal QVC customer for at least 20 years. I have endured the slow shipping, the high shipping costs, and higher prices generally compared to the internet. I believed QVC  when the hosts said they care about the QVC customer.  There is a fashion line I love, Linea, by Louis Dell'olio.  

I have recently discovered you are ending your business relationship with Mr. Dell'Olio.  I am deeply upset about your decision.  I have spent a great deal of money on this line. Please review my order history.  And by following Linea, I have bought many other things. Linea was my pull to QVC and I have been a loyal customer. The abrupt discontinuation is an insult to a loyal group of your customers.

When the Linea stock is gone, I will take my money and shop elsewhere.  The Linea clientele may not be the highest group, but we are loyal and buy a lot of product.  I hope you reconsider your decision. 

And if that decision is final, I ask for one thing. Please stop having the hosts present QVC as a family that cares about its customers.  It only cares about the customers they deem to be important.  Not me. 

If i'm not mistaken, i saw him when he said he was retiring yet jennifer coffey was to be the ambassador for his clothing. It never happened. 

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

I have been a loyal QVC customer for at least 20 years. I have endured the slow shipping, the high shipping costs, and higher prices generally compared to the internet. I believed QVC  when the hosts said they care about the QVC customer.  There is a fashion line I love, Linea, by Louis Dell'olio.  

I have recently discovered you are ending your business relationship with Mr. Dell'Olio.  I am deeply upset about your decision.  I have spent a great deal of money on this line. Please review my order history.  And by following Linea, I have bought many other things. Linea was my pull to QVC and I have been a loyal customer. The abrupt discontinuation is an insult to a loyal group of your customers.

When the Linea stock is gone, I will take my money and shop elsewhere.  The Linea clientele may not be the highest group, but we are loyal and buy a lot of product.  I hope you reconsider your decision. 

And if that decision is final, I ask for one thing. Please stop having the hosts present QVC as a family that cares about its customers.  It only cares about the customers they deem to be important.  Not me. 

If i'm not mistaken, i saw him when he said he was retiring yet jennifer coffey was to be the ambassador for his clothing. It never happened. 

@Bella2022  Of course it happened. Louis was retiring from on screen appearances. He chose Jennifer Reed to appear at QVC representing his clothes which she did many times. Jennifer Coffey is QVC host. She has nothing to do with LDO unless she is the assigned host for his show.

Valued Contributor

Re: A letter to QVC

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

@Bella2022  Of course it happened. Louis was retiring from on screen appearances. He chose Jennifer Reed to appear at QVC representing his clothes which she did many times. Jennifer Coffey is QVC host. She has nothing to do with LDO unless she is the assigned host for his show.

I saw jennfer coffey and louis and he was happy that she was going to present his clother. she never did.Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

I saw jennfer coffey and louis and he was happy that she was going to present his clother. she never did.Smiley Frustrated

@Bella2022  Jennifer Reed presented his clothes. She works for Louis. Jennifer Coffey works for QVC. He might have said she would host that day, but would not be representing Louis.

I totally agree -

Valued Contributor

I didn't know Linea line was going away. These pants are one of the few designers that actually fit me. I have a long rise. They sell out so quickly, and so it seems to be popular. I wonder if he is retiring or  if it is simply profit? Anyway, I found that Iman's winter weight boot cut pants fit me better than Linea. The fabric isn't cheap for once. Will now baby my Linea pants. Thank you for posting this.