Esteemed Contributor

A Recorded Programming Option

Perhaps TPTB would consider a compromise about the overnight TSV loop and show the recorded live programming from Q2 on the main Q channel during the 2-7 a.m. eastern hours.

Many don't get Q2 so even recorded the show would be new to many viewers and infinitely better than half the day being devoted to a single product line or product.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Re: A Recorded Programming Option

@Marp  That’s a good idea.  Maybe those talking heads should hire you.

This surprises me because I’m often up during those hours.  I know I’ve heard people call in and they’ve s aid how many they have left, etc.

Just one more thing that’s “fake”.

Trusted Contributor

Insomniacs, like myself, hate this newest decision.

Esteemed Contributor

Previously recorded programs are a "turn the channel" 

option for me..........i won't watch.....and i am often up overnights...................the shows just aren't the same...feels more like an infomercial but more important the products

they are presenting  have already been presented and stock, color, size and quantity are totally different....i don't want to waste my time watching and then find if i go to order that the item i particulary wanted was sold out...just

not worth the time nor effort............it is similar to going to a B&M store..........you want to get into the store ASAP when they are open/sale to make sure you get the item you need/want and the right size, etc.........you don't want to go a day later when things have sold and quantity is limited.................i am surprised at this move considering all the "new" hosts they keep bringing in.........

Occasional Contributor

I don’t care for pre-recorded programming on the main channel at all.

Frequent Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Perhaps TPTB would consider a compromise about the overnight TSV loop and show the recorded live programming from Q2 on the main Q channel during the 2-7 a.m. eastern hours.

Many don't get Q2 so even recorded the show would be new to many viewers and infinitely better than half the day being devoted to a single product line or product.

AGREE!!  Why in the world would they loop the same 1 hr presentation for 5 hours?  At least show different items re-broadcasted over the 5 hours...UGH!  Frustrated from the Wesr coast!!

Occasional Contributor

Going thru the “recently on air” was part of my early morning quiet times, right along with coffee. I did a lot of my shopping thru this without day to day interruptions... 

Trusted Contributor

@outsidegirl wrote:

I don’t care for pre-recorded programming on the main channel at all.

It seems like Q did this way back in time.  

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

Insomniacs, like myself, hate this newest decision.

There are hundreds of other channels to watch other than QVC?

Occasional Visitor

The recent program change going to previously  recorded shows seems to leave less viewing time for people living on the westt coast. 

Over the last week I haven't seen much on qvc because by the time you are starting the the recorded programs I'm just getting started watching the programming.

What I liked about qvc was this station seen to have higher standards than other shopping networks.

I don't think I will continue looking at this station based on the changes that have been made..