New Contributor

I ordered the total gym, it took almost a month to ship! I tried to cancel the order multiple times and every time they said they couldn't cancel! I bought another total gym straight from the manufacturer and it was here in THREE days! But anyway, I refused the order from QVC and they've received the return. That was two weeks ago! They keep telling me "it'll take 3-5 days to receive your refund", after 3-5 days they tell me "it'll take 5-7 days to receive your refund." This order has been a nightmare. It's going on a month and a week! The part that REALLY makes me mad is that I have other small easy pay order and they'll take THAT money in a heartbeat but take 5 weeks to refund mine! This would of NEVER happened with Amazon or Ebay! Serves me right to order from an antiquidated company!

My suggestion is: When a customer is dealing with a nightmare order like I am, refund the customers money and WAIT FOR YOUR money! The big company can deal with the $58 delay ALOT better than an everyday customer who works hard for his money!

Honored Contributor

@Dyson killer 

You should post your comments under Customer Care. Put Attn: Mods Regarding Refund as the Topic to get their attention. One of the Mods will help you get it straightened out.

Respected Contributor

The fact that the order you received your order quickly directly from the manufacturer tells you what you need to know about QVC.  There are always better, faster, and often cheaper alternatives.

Laura loves cats!
QVC Customer Care

@Dyson killer wrote:

I ordered the total gym, it took almost a month to ship! I tried to cancel the order multiple times and every time they said they couldn't cancel! I bought another total gym straight from the manufacturer and it was here in THREE days! But anyway, I refused the order from QVC and they've received the return. That was two weeks ago! They keep telling me "it'll take 3-5 days to receive your refund", after 3-5 days they tell me "it'll take 5-7 days to receive your refund." This order has been a nightmare. It's going on a month and a week! The part that REALLY makes me mad is that I have other small easy pay order and they'll take THAT money in a heartbeat but take 5 weeks to refund mine! This would of NEVER happened with Amazon or Ebay! Serves me right to order from an antiquidated company!

My suggestion is: When a customer is dealing with a nightmare order like I am, refund the customers money and WAIT FOR YOUR money! The big company can deal with the $58 delay ALOT better than an everyday customer who works hard for his money!

@Dyson killer   I am so sorry for all the frustration you had with this order, I will share your experience with the appropriate teams.  I have checked up on the return, it looks like you were refunded on Tuesday 3/19.  Sometimes it can take 3-5 days to show.  If you do not see the refund by Monday please let us know. 

My apologies again!

Susan Q-Social