Respected Contributor

3 QVC stations showing same items?

Does it make any sense to show the same items on 3 separate channels. 

Those of us not interested in a theme, such as Christmas have absolutely no reason to watch or even check recently on air items.

The rational behind this totally escapes me.

Respected Contributor

Re: 3 QVC stations showing same items?

I love it! I work so when things are repeated on the other channel it gives me a chance to watch. When I'm not into what they are showing on one channel and check the other. I don't understand why someone wouldn't  like it or go as far as to complain about it

Respected Contributor

Christmas on all stations? No just no. 

Super Contributor

QVC is behind the times it is almost 2020.   They need to change their programming and products.   Also offer free shipping and real discounts of products.   They are stuck in the past.   I don;t get that QVC has 3 channels and are showing the same show on all 3 channels.   That is very sad,  doesn't make any sense.

Honored Contributor

Seems like each of us knows what sense sense for us as individuals, but I really have no idea what makes sense to the bottom line of the business.

As Dr. Phil might say, "I don't have a dog in this race."   Even if I saw something to watch, the odds I might turn watching into  buying are so low they wouldn't register. 

Frequent Contributor

I noticed that last night also....QVC main channel was Christmas...also QVC2 and QVC3...all simultaneously...a little odd 

Respected Contributor

I thought they were just trying to catch up and shortening the amount of time you have to send the items back as it seems the shows started later this year. I was so use to seeing the programs start in July. 

Regular Contributor

I think they should have more Christmas shows! There have hardly been any and we're in Oct starting tomorrow.  Christmas, Hanukka, Holiday, Winterfest, whatever you want to call it ----it's a time of JOY in a very un-joyless World of late. How do qvc Christmas shows during Christmas Season cause you so much angst? It IS the biggest sales period of the year for retailers, and qvc is in the retail business, no?

What's with all the Scrooges? Sad.

Respected Contributor

@Wannabeincali 

Like Sheldon would say on the Big Bang Theory:  "Is that sarcasm?"