Esteemed Contributor

Re: 20 different choices of pajamas but NOT one Nightgown!?

Wow........you know, you're absolutely right! I see so many pretty ones in the Vermont country store catalog.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

What type of dogs do you have? Collies?! (LOVE them)

Honored Contributor

@Effie54   I've had mostly collies and Aussies and was actively involved in collie rescue for years but after I lost the last, I had to look for a dog I could lift and handle easily.  Now I have a lovely mixed breed and a mini Aussie, both rescues.

We have several collie fanciers here.  Do you have one?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 I indeed had a gorgeous sable female Collie. She was so sweet and lived 13 1/2 years. I love all dogs, Collies, Aussies, mixed breeds....you name it. Dogs are such an amazing joy! I too would need one I could pick up. ❤️

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Effie54   I've had mostly collies and Aussies and was actively involved in collie rescue for years but after I lost the last, I had to look for a dog I could lift and handle easily.  Now I have a lovely mixed breed and a mini Aussie, both rescues.

We have several collie fanciers here.  Do you have one?

Valued Contributor

Wearing pajamas with an elastic around my middle is like sleeping in my bra. No thank you. Wish the Q would sell more nightgowns and robes. Short sleep shirts are the worst. They spin around your middle. Like sleeping nude. Not for me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess I hit a nerve!  Thanks for all the suggestions-  The nightgowns I wear are all super soft modal blends. Kohls used to a good selection, but not lately.  I prefer nighties are super soft and lightweight fabric. Anything heavy like flannel would be a problem-  

Lets hope Q reads this and brings some in, and not $50 each please !!  Thank you~

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21, have you looked at HSN? They carry one brand, think the name is Echo that is lighter weight and soft. They also carry Comfort Code. I've not bought theirs but they look comfortable.

Respected Contributor

Comfort Codes aka Cuddle Duds on HSN sells a lot of nightgowns. 

I have many I wear around the house but I prefer pj sets to sleep in, my legs get cold otherwise. 

Honored Contributor

For sleeping I wear white cotton v-neck tees and shorts (cotton). I think nightgowns probably don't sell as well on th Q.

Honored Contributor

I prefer 100% cotton pajamas when it's cold. I wear 100% cotton shorts/tees and nightgowns in the summer.