Occasional Contributor

I'd just love to see the Shark duo clean zero M corded full size vacuum offered on QVC with free shipping and a good easy pay plan......this is the vac that has the anti-hair brush roll, self cleaning brush roll......it's really hard to get all that wrapped up long hair and pet hair cut off the regular vacuums' brush roller.  So please please please, give this some consideration on the product line.  Many thanks for giving it some thought.....I just know it would be a big hit with customers..... Me, in particular! 😊 

Second product, the Almond Cow machine......you can easily make your own custom nut milks, no nut bag needed..,.I just got one and it's great....I think in the kitchen with Stacy and David would be a great way to feature this product. People want to eat healthy and save money, this is a great way to do both.....especially when you consider the cost of organic almond milk, well, now you can make it with no aggravation and no unwanted chemicals or additives in your milks..... Thanks for considering my suggestions.

Occasional Contributor

I bought the shark vaccuum you are talking about at Kohls, when they had an awesome Kohl's Cash deal. We love it! Shark is the only brand we use, and the Zero M technology is amazing!! When we were doing some price comparisons on the vaccuum, it was a better deal to buy directly on the Shark website versus qvc. Cheaper price, free shipping and payment plans like easy pay! This was a couple months ago, but check out the Shark website! Smiley Happy