Occasional Contributor

Ridiculous response.

Honored Contributor

So because OP thinks this should be so then schedules need to be rearranged to suit her!!  Everyone has a particular host they like but who would the "decision makers" side with???  A host is a host and just a sales person and they are not on to entertain!!  Watching is not a must and live presentations may become a thing of the past soon with less and less people watching       and ordering online!!  Also, I wonder if those demanding the :decision makers" listen to them would buy enough to make a difference in overall profits - I think not!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Those hosts mentioned here who haven't caved in to being boisterous silly teenagers might not be around next time. 

Carolyn and Dan weren't acting like that either. 

I like hosts to be laid back as well, but a few put me to sleep.  

Honored Contributor

Here's the solution so everyone can have their way -AI!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

All well and good, but you seem to be suggesting  custom-made programming per your likes and dislikes.  So, if you watch Q for a specific number of hours per day, Jayne should be required to work "said" number of hours?  Would you, the Q and Jayne have to sit down and work out a schedule? How would that work out for thousands of other viewers who have their own preferences?

@RoughDraft    I don't think the OP is suggesting any such thing.   She mentions Jayne is an excellent host and why.  Neither schedules nor preferences were mentioned.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

All well and good, but you seem to be suggesting  custom-made programming per your likes and dislikes.  So, if you watch Q for a specific number of hours per day, Jayne should be required to work "said" number of hours?  Would you, the Q and Jayne have to sit down and work out a schedule? How would that work out for thousands of other viewers who have their own preferences?

@RoughDraft    I don't think the OP is suggesting any such thing.   She mentions Jayne is an excellent host and why.  Neither schedules nor preferences were mentioned.

@Kachina624   Then how do you interpret her last paragraph, "Give Jayne more air time and push the egoists off the air." 

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

Terri Conn

Esteemed Contributor

Re: #1 QVC HOST

[ Edited ]

You have your opinion . My favorites left QVC within the last 2 yrs ... Can't bear watching most  of the Hosts. Jayne is okay till she is eating and talking with food in her mouth , however she is not obnoxious as many of the Hosts are  these days.

Contributor

I love Jayne Brown too.  I feel she is the best host QVC has. 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

You have your opinion . My favorites left QVC within the last 2 yrs ... Can't bear watching most  of the Hosts. Jayne is okay till she is eating and talking with food in her mouth , however she is not obnoxious as many of the Hosts are  these days.

And drops the food on her forearm and licks it off.  That's not classy to me.

Trusted Contributor

@Jacrog I remember years ago, on a very late night slot, seeing Jayne Brown's first time hosting. She appeared nervous, but that was natural. VERY quickly she became the quintessential host. Poised, humble, informative.

SO, I agree with you!

-Solar Smiley Happy