Honored Contributor

Re: Week Seven of the 2022 NFL Regular Season!!!

@gardenman wrote:

@Spurt 

Yeah, you want an owner who lives and dies with the team, but trusts his people to run the team. Ballmer sounds like that kind of a guy. He'd be a good option.

@gardenman 

That was JKC he let the football folks run the show, he just signed the checks and held up 3 trophies..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Brett Rypien is starting for the Broncos; Wilson is ruled out due to a hamstring injury. I'll be putting some Jets players in my fantasy lineup to take advantage of this. 

Jonathan Taylor and Nyheim Hines will play Sunday. Leonard and Kwity Paye are out. The Titans' offense goes through Derrick Henry. Limit him (easier said than done) and things will be better. Tannehill also tends to throw interceptions at times, so they need to pressure him. 

@teganslaw 

Brett's the nephew of former Redskin QB and Super Bowl winner, Mark Rypien.................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Washington needs to FIRE Scott Turner....they were down at the 3 yd line and ONCE AGAIN CANT GET INTO THE END ZONE for a TD!!! They have to be the worst team in the Red Zone! Turner's game plans are predictable and ineffective! 

Esteemed Contributor

Titans 13-0 at halftime. This is a physical game. Matt Ryan needs to stop throwing interceptions. He had two, one of which was returned for a touchdown. 

The Colts have forgotten how to score touchdowns, so far. Tennesee's defense can't be that good. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yet another Red Zone FAILURE ---3rd/17 at the 13!!!!--FG!!!🙄....I didnt know Cheeseman was playing center.....and Wildgoose is in playing defense---hes awful!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Titans 13-0 at halftime. This is a physical game. Matt Ryan needs to stop throwing interceptions. He had two, one of which was returned for a touchdown. 

The Colts have forgotten how to score touchdowns, so far. Tennesee's defense can't be that good. 

@teganslaw 

I totally understand ............

And whats going on with Tom Brady----that pending divorce seems to be impacting his football play!!!  Panthers skunking the Bucs!---only 3 pts by Bucs

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FG AGAIN! at the 2----This is RIDICULOUS----😡🤬

Stupid defensive penalties---Packers move on down the field TD 😡🤬

Honored Contributor

a win for the RAVENS , but it was a close one!

why have sundays become so stressful?!

now we have a short week......thursday night football against the buccaneers in tampa bay.

congrats on that close game @Spurt . a nailbiter for sure. they showed both games in the baltimore area, so when i could i was checking in on the commanders.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Titans 19 Colts 10. The Titans seems to have the Colts' number. Ryan didn't look good: interceptions , sacked several times. Colts have problems in the red zone. Jonathan Taylor had about 50 yards. 

I watched the last minute of the Packers-Commanders. That was a wild ending! SPURT, congrats on the win. It wasn't easy, but they did it.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

a win for the RAVENS , but it was a close one!

why have sundays become so stressful?!

now we have a short week......thursday night football against the buccaneers in tampa bay.

congrats on that close game @Spurt . a nailbiter for sure. they showed both games in the baltimore area, so when i could i was checking in on the commanders.

@sunshine45 

Thanks and CONGRATS on your Ravens WIN! 😁 I dont whats going on with the Bucs they only scored 3 pts....looks good for the Ravens even with a short week!

Ours was a nailbiter because we cant make TDs only FGs and it was scary with Aaron at the helm and time on the clock.....we were lucky!!!

My sisters Giants won too......

@soonersis 

Congrats to your Cowboys for the win!