Honored Contributor

Re: Week Four of the 2019 NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Oakland is outplaying Indy: 21-10 at the half. Brissett has had no help from his teammates: some well-thrown passes have been dropped. (Ebron dropped three!) Those passes should have been caught. Indy has had no answer yet for Oakland's offensive drives, and Carr started out on fire. 

Vontaze Burfict has been ejected (once again) for unnecessary roughness and  a helmit hit on Doyle. Why is Burfict still playing football? 

@teganslaw 

Sorry about your Colts....Who lit fire under those Raiders????....And your right Burfict is a THUG and should be banned from the NFL....!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Merci beaucoup Cleveland!  Since the Steelers are in a state of chaos, I will follow the Brownies.  Not root for them per se but wish them well.

Honored Contributor

@JillyMarie wrote:

Merci beaucoup Cleveland!  Since the Steelers are in a state of chaos, I will follow the Brownies.  Not root for them per se but wish them well.

@JillyMarie 

Those Browns were amazing today against a good Raven team!!!!  The Dawgs woke up from their nap....They will be a fun team to follow....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Yeah, things aren't looking so good for the Redskins right now. Haskins gave them a brief lift, but it ended quickly. There's lots of competition for those early draft picks in 2020. It looks like QB's, RB's, and WR's will all be available in abundance in the 2020 draft.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I'd like to know who lit up the Raiders. They scored on their first two possessions. The Colts came close in the end, but just too late. All those drops didn't help them, either. 

Frank Gore ran for over 100 yards today and became the 4th player in NFL history to run for 15000 career yards. WTG Gore! I've always liked him and am glad to see him still doing so well. 

Thanks to Carolina for beating Houston. The Colts and Texans remain tied for first place in the AFC South. 

Hearbreaking loss for the Lions. I wanted them to win this game. They gave the Chiefs all they could handle and have shown that KC is vulnerable. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS! Woman Very Happy

WOW!!!!  So many GREAT games today!!!....And lots of surprises.....

The Brownies showed what the hype was all about against a good Raven team....

The Raiders also surprised.....maybe getting away from that half baseball/half football field helped....

The Lions went toe to toe with the "great one", Mahomes and almost pulled it off....it was that interception that killed them....but great job, the Lions are definitely on the upswing...

And how about those Titans...another case of which Mariota will show up....

The Bills fought hard but when Josh Allen went to concussion protocol that was the end to their quest to beat Brady & Co.......

The Texans lost another close one....

On to the remaining games....

OMG those Bears throwback uniforms....!!! 

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Spurt 

Yeah, things aren't looking so good for the Redskins right now. Haskins gave them a brief lift, but it ended quickly. There's lots of competition for those early draft picks in 2020. It looks like QB's, RB's, and WR's will all be available in abundance in the 2020 draft.

@gardenman 

Don't underestimate my Redskins....

And the Redskins get the Patriots next week....I think the Redskins should just call the league and forfeit the game...

Gruden's not sure who he will start next week at QB

The Redskins managed a measley 121 yds passing against the 32nd ranked defense....

The team looked undisciplined.....

No running game.....

Haskins showed why they said he has a lot of work to do ---particularly his footwork

WRs didnt run the routes right.....

They failed to capitalize on offensive opportunities

The defense was pathetic and allowed 8 of 13 3rd down conversions....and overall underachieved.....

I'll be checking out Mel Kiper's and Todd McShay's 2020 draft prospects......LT, WR, RB.......so many needs....Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS! Woman Very Happy

WOW!!!!  So many GREAT games today!!!....And lots of surprises.....

The Brownies showed what the hype was all about against a good Raven team....

The Raiders also surprised.....maybe getting away from that half baseball/half football field helped....

The Lions went toe to toe with the "great one", Mahomes and almost pulled it off....it was that interception that killed them....but great job, the Lions are definitely on the upswing...

And how about those Titans...another case of which Mariota will show up....

The Bills fought hard but when Josh Allen went to concussion protocol that was the end to beat Brady & Co.......

The Texans lost another close one....

On to the remaining games....

OMG those Bears throwback uniforms....!!! 

YES! Patrick Mahomes did it again!!!! LOVE you KC CHIEFS!!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal 

So sorry for your Lions, although I picked the Chiefs to win, I was pulling for the Lions.......they played so well, and fought so hard and almost pulled it off against the wonder kid Mahomes...

Art Lion Crying

Honored Contributor

And one more thing ....interesting how well HaHa Clinton Dix is playing...ya know the guy the Redskins let go...AMAZING what a GOOD coach and scheme will do for a player.....