Honored Contributor

Re: NFL News and Notes for September!!!

[ Edited ]

@gardenman  It appears that Nick Saban has selected memory of his days with the NFL ----the pressure, the dealing with the press, instead of recruiting the players HE wants, you have to put up with your NFL team GM selecting players for you!!........But yes it seems Saban wants another shot at the NFL.......If he comes back wherever he goes the press conferences will be interesting Smiley Wink

Oh  that tricky tricky Chip---it appears to be a chess match now between Chip & The Media--Woman LOL

The Redskins have signed the following players to their practice squad:

• ILB Terrance Plummer
  • CB Quinton Dunbar 
  • TE Je'Ron Hamm
  • OLB Houston Bates
  • OT Takoby Cofield
  • DE Corey Crawford
  • RB Trey Williams

All of those player were released by the team on Saturday. In addition, the Redskins are expected to sign former Cowboys fullback Ray Agnew to the practice squad.

@teganslaw  Well TEGAN because of the concussion protocol, RGIII has been temporarily designated as the 3rd QB for the first game anyway, but the Redskins will have to wait until he is examined by the neurosurgeon and cleared to determine his spot for the entire season, and I hope it stays at #3!!! ---  Gee I REALLY hope so, so the question of whether he will switch to RGIII each and every time the Redskins have a bad game...I don't want RGIII to haunt us and his spector loom over Kirk Cousin's confidence!!!......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”