Respected Contributor

Re: Isn't Anyone into the NBA?

[ Edited ]

This has been a great finals series so far!  Tied at 2 apiece and headed back to SF. Draymond is a controversial player, but I am disappointed to hear the Celtics fans shouting profanities at him while many children, including his own, are watching.

ETA:  Jason Tatum's son has been on court during warmups and the National Anthem the past 2 games and he is such a cutie!

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

This has been a great finals series so far!  Tied at 2 apiece and headed back to SF. Draymond is a controversial player, but I am disappointed to hear the Celtics fans shouting profanities at him while many children, including his own, are watching.

ETA:  Jason Tatum's son has been on court during warmups and the National Anthem the past 2 games and he is such a cutie!

Jayson became a father to "Deuce" in 2017, when he was 19, and six months after being drafted by the Celtics. He has been by his side ever since. 

“Children do not start wars, and they cannot end them, but they always pay the highest price.”  Catherine Russell, UNICEF Executive Director
Trusted Contributor

Rooting here for the Celtics!!

Respected Contributor

Great game 5!  It could have gone either way but the Dubs pulled it out in the fourth quarter.  I'm rooting for Golden State but think it might be a 7 game series.

Respected Contributor

Congrats to the Warriors and especially to Steph Curry who won his first finals MVP!  Boston put up a good fight but were overcome by the Warriors playoff experience along with their younger players.  I'm looking forward to next season already!

Occasional Contributor

I was until yesterday! Those Warriors just keep winning.

Respected Contributor

Warrior fan here. YESSSSSSSS! We still got IT. Smiley Happy