Honored Contributor

He beat Rafa.  Novak is next.  

Honored Contributor

It's remarkable - there are two 37-year-olds in the Wimbledon finals - Roger and Serena.

Honored Contributor

I adore Roger Federer.  But having said that, I'm also a fan of Novak!  So just hoping for a nice 5-setter match on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Good for Roger!!! He is a class act. And IMHO, a little of Rafa's on court "quirks" go a looooong way.....and tend to rub me the wrong way. Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I've been a Rafa fan ever since he came on the scene, but Roger was the better player today.  Should be a very competitive final. 

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I adore Roger Federer.  But having said that, I'm also a fan of Novak!  So just hoping for a nice 5-setter match on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're getting it.   What a match.  I don't really care who wins but am leaning to Novak, the underdog.   The crowd is def. for Roger.

Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

And you're getting it.   What a match.  I don't really care who wins but am leaning to Novak, the underdog.   The crowd is def. for Roger.

What a game it was! What a match! What a victory! The crowd was definitely for Roger but he made a few irreversible mistakes and lost. My husband is upset with him too,but I also rooted for Novak.

Respected Contributor

poor roger, he had match point on his racket, twice and was denied. match point was a doozy! i always feel bad, for the players, to play the finals, on a 2 week old chewed up court. excellent match! i like them both so not too dissapointed.