Valued Contributor

Any Cub fans out there?? Go Cubs. I hope they can go all the way to the World Series and win!!!

Honored Contributor

GO CUBBIES!

Honored Contributor

I heard it's been 108 years since their last championship and there are 108 stitches on a baseball.  That must mean something.

Valued Contributor

cannot say I like baseball but I do live in that city. I also must think you peope live in chicago also?

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!!!  I have been a non-practicing Cubs fan for years.  I'm back on the bandwagon.  I'm so happy! 

I used to know all the stats back in the day of Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, Rick Monday (remember when he rescued the American flag from being burned?)

We Got the Fire video

&

Go Cubs Go!!! video

Respected Contributor

They beat my Giants but I have not one bad thing to say about them.  Best of luck against the Dodgers or Nats

Deb

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Yes!!!  I have been a non-practicing Cubs fan for years.  I'm back on the bandwagon.  I'm so happy! 

I used to know all the stats back in the day of Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, Rick Monday (remember when he rescued the American flag from being burned?)

We Got the Fire video

&

Go Cubs Go!!! video

@Mary Bailey I'm a die-hard, still have the video of Rick Monday & the flag, how proud we were!

Respected Contributor

@tockerman, I do live in Chicago, but Cubs fans are spread all over the Country, they never give up. there's even a bar in Vegas specificaly for Cubs fans, they all congregate there.

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I heard it's been 108 years since their last championship and there are 108 stitches on a baseball.  That must mean something.

We can only hope

Respected Contributor

Have lived here all my life, if they do win it all, this city will explode