Valued Contributor

Re: Baseball talk 2024 season, spoilers, scores, all are welcome!

So we got swept by the Brewers, Rocco was none to happy and MADE IT KNOWN, lol. and boy was it heard, we then won the opener against the Phillies and lost one, then walked off the third to win the series with them. AND my Matty Wallner Heart I think is back up for good, he looks just like my high school boyfriend, lol. 

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

Good morning, Smiley Happy

Congrats to the Mets fans!  The Mets spanked the Yankees yesterday by a score of 12-3.   Good for the Mets fans....but we Yankees fans are disgusted. lol lol 

Today is  a day off/travel day.  The Yankees are off to Boston to play the Sox. Tomorrow is the first game of the three game series. Will the Yankees rise to meet the challenge?  Who knows!   

@redhead handbag queen   a  loud chat never hurt a team. lol I heard Rocco all the way here. lol   Matty is a cutie pie and a home grown player! 

Is anyone else's team playing a rival this weekend? 

Good luck to all our teams playing tonight. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Stunning weather day in Boston today. 

Tonight's game is going well. Tied after 3. 

I just walked in the door.......and I see Cortes on the mound for the Yankees. Not sure who is on the mound for the Sox. 

Anyone need Tums?  Snacks? Help yourself. Smiley Happy 

Tums - Wikipedia

Charcuterie Board

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Congrats Soxettes!  Your team pulled off a win even after the excitement of the homers by the Yankees.  Am I surprised? Nope!  Not the way the Yankees have been playing for a LONG time.  It's agita inducing! 

Tonight's game is on Fox, 7:00 eastern.  

Shaking hands with Sox fans. Smiley Happy 

Tums - Wikipedia

Dessert Charcuterie Board

Honored Contributor

ESPN, Yankees/Sox, 7 eastern. 

Great game last night.   Lots of back and forth with the runs, extra innings and finally a Yankees win. The Sox do not make it easy.  Cora is doing a great job with the kids on the team.  

How is your team doing? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The rain held up to get the game in. Sox fans, good luck in your next series.  Fun series this weekend. Lots of back and forth scoring.   I like Romy Gonzalez.  Do you, as fans? 

Jazz Chisholm, formally of the Marlins, played his first game as a Yankee. Not sure about this move, but no one from the Yankees called me for my opinion. lol 

Yankees take on the Phillies in Philly. Phillies starter is Wheeler. Yankees put Gil on the mound. 

Yankees are only 1 game behind the first place O's.   Phillies are firmly in 1st place.  So, this series means a lot to both teams for different reasons. 

Shaking hands with @drizzellla  @chlema  and @Mz iMac 
Looking forward to a competitive, injury free, consistently officiated game! 

Unfortunately, I won't be near a tv or radio for the game.  But, I'm still cheering for my boys. lol  

Help yourself! Smiley Happy

Best new foods to try at Citizens Bank Park in 2023

Ny Yankee Cupcakes - CakeCentral.com

Valued Contributor

My guys got stuck in Detroit, they couldn't be bothered to show up in NY, UGH 15-2, I can't even.

Jose Miranda took a hit to head yesterday on the second pitch, luckily it hit his helmet so he expects to be back tomorrow. It was ugly though.

We are going to try and go to the game on Friday as I got a cortizone shot in my knee. It will depend on the weather and Mr Red's work, they are having a drone show that I want to see.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Is it hotter than hades where you live?  OMG, it's hot here in central NY.  Thank goodness for Mr. Carrier! LOL 

@redhead handbag queen  I saw that pitch on a highlight reel. OMG! It was scary.

I hope your knee, the weather and Mr Red's work schedule cooperates, so you can go!  I'll be cheering on your Twins with you. Smiley Happy

Well, the Yankees swept the Phillies. WHAAAAAAAAT?  Yep, I did NOT expect that at all. The game scoring went back and forth.   It was a fun series to watch.  Not boring, that's for sure. 

Yankees have a day off tonight. 

I hope to see you tomorrow. Smiley Happy 

How is your team doing? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yankees are down by 5, in the 3rd, to the Blue Jays. The game started late due to rain in the Bronx.

Stroman is out of the game already. Oy vey! 

How is your team doing? 

Today is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day.  Help yourself while you watch your team. 

Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches

Honored Contributor

Yankees lost on Friday, but won today. 

Gleyber was pulled yesterday after not running out a hit. He thought it was a homer. But, it wasn't.    I think Boonie's patience ran out with him.  He is very inconsistent with the basics. He was back in the lineup today.  

I'm watching Cleveland and Baltimore.