Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball talk, 2022 season, all are welcome

The Bronx Bombers are at it tonight.  Yankees winning 8-0 in the 7th. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Phillies are finally over .500! 9 game winning streak right now. It's been fun to watch. 

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl  Wooohoooo!!   Good for them!!  Congrats!! 

Yankees win 8-0. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

https://cnycentral.com/news/nation-world/son-of-former-los-angeles-dodger-steve-sax-among-5-marines-...

Smiley Sad May he RIP. 

Honored Contributor

https://yanksgoyard.com/2022/06/12/yankees-john-sterling-replacements-wfan-radio/?a_aid=41091&fbclid...

Honored Contributor

Yankees swept the Cubs over the weekend.  Yesterday, they won, 18-4. 

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/matt-carpenter-hits-two-home-runs-seven-rbis-in-yankees-win

Today is a day off. 

Tomorrow, the Tampa Bay Rays come to the Bronx.  Important serious for them. They can make up some ground since they are in 2nd place behind the Yankees. 

Mets won last night. I was watching!   Smiley Happy 

What team is up next for your boys to play? 

Good luck to all our teams tonight. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yankees and Cole, who looked back on track, beat the Rays last night. 

Tonight, Cortes in the Yankees starter. 

Congrats to the Red Sox, @Greeneyedlady21  They've been on quite a winning streak. 

Thursday, good luck to your Celtics as they try to tie up the series. 

Respected Contributor

We are playing now.  ChiSox took the first two games-rather handily.  Hoping for ONE win this week!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal Heart  Good luck in the next series!! 

Respected Contributor

Well, things are not looking good in Dtown.  There was a "players only" meeting directly following the whooping the Sox put on us yesterday to sweep the three game series.  

The players are probably making plans to go up north for hunting season since it is apparent they will not be playing in October...

Rangers come to town this weekend-it will be televised here bc we get all the TX games, may not make it a point to watch

Good Luck to everyone else's teams!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it