Honored Contributor

Re: 2023-2024 NHL season, all are welcome! Spoilers, scores...

@yellowrose  I did not see the OT disallowed goal nor the winning goal. I did see the highlights this morning.  The first ot goal was a goal. ITA with @781Florist   I'm glad your boys were able to finish out this series.  The only one I feel bad for is Georgie, because he is  a former NY Rangers goalie.   Good luck to your boys going forward. 

@781Florist  I watched your Bs game on and off through the night.  You perfectly described their season.  ITA about the dirty, nasty Panthers. I  hope next year is a better year for your Bs.   You are so right about the years of disappointment.  As I've said in the past, I am taking one game at a time. 

@redhead handbag queen good luck to your Timberwolves tomorrow.    I heard this morning, Knicks are playing a game 7, as well. 

So, the Rangers will play the Panthers on Wednesday. 
https://www.nhl.com/rangers/ team/ broadcast

Tonight, ESPN, 8:00 eastern, Canucks at Edmonton. Canucks can win it and move on.   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Well, the Oilers and Canucks are going to a game 7 on Monday.  

Good luck to both teams! 

No hockey today. What will I watch??? Smiley Wink LOL 

Enjoy your Sunday! Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Game 7, 9:00 eastern, ESPN, Oilers visit the Canucks. 

Winner of this game plays the Stars on Thursday in the next round. 

Anyone watching tonight?  

Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen  congrats to the Timberwolves!! 

Trusted Contributor

Oh yes, I will be watching tonight. So glad neither the Stars or Mavs had to go to Game 7. This is almost too much excitement to handle...but would not want it any other way! I HAVE to leave for Indy later on in the week - Indy 500 race. Not my thing but sometimes we gotta do what hubby wants to do. Quick, correct me if I am wrong haha I just hope race is not postponed due to weather. I need to get home and watch the games from my good luck chair. Another Stars/Mavs win in 6 would be awesome. 4 would be ideal, but not to be expected
Trusted Contributor

redhead handbag queen, I cannot watch my Mavs play either unless we have a good lead. When my two teams play at the same time, I switch back and forth to get a break from ice excitement and court excitement. I just could NOT watch the Mavs win by One point in game 6!! Offering you a hand shake for a good upcoming series ...and a Mavs victory!! Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowrose @dmod nj 

So twenty years ago today (5/20/04)I came down with a horrible head cold and Mr Red had aleardy got tickets to the game on the 21st so he took Little Red to the game. Turns out he had tickets for the game on the 23rd so he drove there and back during a super bad thunderstorm. My guys lost the game on the 21st and won the game I was at on the 23rd. I always said if I was at both games we would have WON! LOL. I was good luck with the 04 Wolves!

I got a new Rudy Gobert tshirt and Mr Red talked me into watching downstairs on the big screen saying it doesn't matter what you do they will win or lose with or without you, the Nuggets went up 20. I said I'm out of here, went upstairs, changed my tshirt and turned on Everybody Love Raymond (no hockey) and kept checking the score on Google. I turned it on in the last twenty seconds and ran down stairs and had Mr Red turn it on and said DON'T TELL ME MY ROUTINE DOESN'T WORK! LOL

Shaking hand withs you Yellowrose, GO WOLVES, you're in the pack now! LOL

This is what Ant said to Charles Barkley when he said he hasn't been to MN in 20 years. My new tshirt. LOVE IT Coco needed one too, she has to represent. Woman LOL

IMG_1702.jpegIMG_1703.jpeg

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Trusted Contributor

Mrs Red, I think most sport fans have their silly-isms. I get laughed at often for mine, but I just ignore and do what I need to do. Those are cute shirts. I have never been to Minnesota but would like to, just not in winter. Thanks for including me in the "pack", although I am a Maverick, and we don't Howl Smiley Happy. Goooo STARS!! I hope the Oilers cool off. They are really hot right now. Goooo MAVS!!!.
Honored Contributor

Save travels @yellowrose .   

@redhead handbag queen  lol I enjoyed your story.  Of course your routine works. What was mr. red thinking? lol 

Good luck to both your basketball teams! Smiley Happy

No hockey tonight. 

Oilers beat the Canucks last night. So, it's the Oilers vs Stars for the Western Conference Championship.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowrose wrote:
Mrs Red, I think most sport fans have their silly-isms. I get laughed at often for mine, but I just ignore and do what I need to do. Those are cute shirts. I have never been to Minnesota but would like to, just not in winter. Thanks for including me in the "pack", although I am a Maverick, and we don't Howl Smiley Happy. Goooo STARS!! I hope the Oilers cool off. They are really hot right now. Goooo MAVS!!!.

@yellowrose Oh you definately have to come in the summer, it's a big difference, lol. I didn't fly on a plane until I was 25 and went to Florida in August, UGH. One of my sister's lived there and was moving to OH, she was a nanny at the time. When I came back to MN even I couldn't believe how green it was, lol. Billy Guerin, the MN Wild coach, said he used to go home to during the off season but since coming here he doesn't any more. I think he lived in NJ (sorry, @dmod nj ) and Zach Bogosian is from upstate NY and bought a place on Lake Minnetonka in 2016 because he heard how Dustin Byfluglien talked about here when he was on the Thrashers, but he and Matt Hendricks are nextdoor neighbors now and their wives get mad when they wrestle one another after one too many, LOL. (heard that on a a podcast) Plus we have summer hockey with the Da Beauty league, the NHL and college players that live here form 7-8 teams and compete for the John Scott cup (it's a keg btw), LOL

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish