Honored Contributor

Re: 2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

UGH!!  Rangers were completed dominated in the 3rd.  I knew the Canes would wake up.........and boy did they in the 3rd. The Rangers were playing back on their heels the whole third. 

Canes win it in OT.   GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!! 

Lindgren is so hurt.  Is it better he sit out and heal a bit or play hurt?   He doesn't look like himself out there. Yes, I am mothering him! LOL LOL   Stop laughing at me. LOL 

I really am enjoying the ESPN crew of Weeks and Cally in between periods.   He's still Capt Cally to me. Heart

Congrats to the Canes.  

They'll be back at it on Friday. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@781Florist wrote:

Good luck Rangers!  Hurricanes not only beat my Bruins, but they harpooned the Whalers out of New England.

Blues....let's GO!  Better fans, and OMG better unis!  The Avalanche have the ugliest uniforms in hockey.

Have always preferred the Flames over the Oilers.  No earthly reason! LOL!

@781Florist   LOL I love your sense of humor.   
I have teams I prefer over others, as well.  Many times, it's because a former Ranger or Devil is on that team.  Sometimes, it's because I have a "soft" spot for a player.  Other times, no reason at all.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

UGH!!  Rangers were completed dominated in the 3rd.  I knew the Canes would wake up.........and boy did they in the 3rd. The Rangers were playing back on their heels the whole third. 

Canes win it in OT.   GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!! 

Lindgren is so hurt.  Is it better he sit out and heal a bit or play hurt?   He doesn't look like himself out there. Yes, I am mothering him! LOL LOL   Stop laughing at me. LOL 

I really am enjoying the ESPN crew of Weeks and Cally in between periods.   He's still Capt Cally to me. Heart

Congrats to the Canes.  

They'll be back at it on Friday. 

@dmod nj 

Nothing I can add to your post.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

https://www.nhl.com/news/quest-for-the-stanley-cup-returns-for-seventh-seven/c-334170306

Honored Contributor

I watched some of the Battle of Alberta series.   Holy smokes, what a high scoring game! 

Flames won 9-6.  

https://www.thehockeybeast.com/nhl/matthew-tkachuk-with-one-of-the-chirps-of-the-season-mocking-evan...

I wonder if our Preds would be happy about this???  

https://thehockeynews.com/news/predators-sign-hynes-to-two-year-extension

Tonight's games are on TNT.   

Good luck to all the teams playing tonight. 

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-awards-show-to-take-place-during-stanley-cup-final/c-334193938

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, I remember now why I hate the Avs, UGH! 

I have to root for Calgary though, I graduated (a LOOONNGG time ago) a few years behind Joel Otto and cheered for them when I wasn't rooting for the NS's. His Dad was a teacher also so we heard alot of stories about him. 

Oh and them beating Kane is just a bonus! Woman LOL

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen wrote:

Ok, I remember now why I hate the Avs, UGH! 

I have to root for Calgary though, I graduated (a LOOONNGG time ago) a few years behind Joel Otto and cheered for them when I wasn't rooting for the NS's. His Dad was a teacher also so we heard alot of stories about him. 

Oh and them beating Kane is just a bonus! Woman LOL

I honestly feel bad for Kane as a man.   Hear me out.........I think he really needs professional help for the multiple issues he's dealing with.   He doesn't seem capable, by himself, to deal with them and  to get himself on the path to good mental and physical health.  I wish he wasn't playing and focused on himself, in a good way.  Of course, my opinion is based on what I've read.......and who knows how much of that is true.  

Now, when it comes to him on the ice, I agree. He's not someone I can root for. 

Yes, I know I sound crazy. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

New York Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes Tickets | Madison Square Garden

Rangers play game 2, round 2 tonight, 8:00 eastern, ESPN. 

LET'S GO BLUESHIRTS!! 

Okay, help yourself to the drinks, food, antacids, and Maaloxitinis, if you need/want  them.  Of course, there are mocktails available. 

Blue Lagoon Mocktail - Savor the Flavour

Hurricane Mocktail - Savor the Flavour

18-Piece Assorted Cookies | Cookie Assortment for Delivery

MAALOX – Health Online

Honored Contributor

Oilers/Flames, 10:30, ESPN. 

Should be a good game!  

NHL Odds: Oilers vs. Flames prediction, odds, pick and more - 3/7/2022

Honored Contributor

Congrats to the Bolts.  Winning two on the road is awesome. 

Blues tied it up last night.  YAY!!!