Valued Contributor

Re: 2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

@dmod nj wrote:

@hckynutjohn  it will be fun to see the Islanders under their new coach, Lane Lambert. He's a good friend of Galant's. 

@redhead handbag queen LOL LOL   LOL  You made me giggle!  

I couldn't watch my Wild as they weren't televised or streamed to it was baseball today and the last series for Roy Smalley commentating this season so my husband said I should watch on the big screen, I told him I wanted to be alone with Roy for his last game. He laughed and said "your gross" as I walked upstairs. Woman LOL

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Respected Contributor

We are actually going to a pre-season game here in dull old Tulsa!  The Stars v Coyotes!  The game is tomorrow night!  I cant wait!!  Will be dressed in my full RedWings gear!

This is the closest we get to the NHL in this bore of a state!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Valued Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

We are actually going to a pre-season game here in dull old Tulsa!  The Stars v Coyotes!  The game is tomorrow night!  I cant wait!!  Will be dressed in my full RedWings gear!

This is the closest we get to the NHL in this bore of a state!

Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Woman LOL

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal  did you have a good time? 

@redhead handbag queen   I don't think you're gross at all. LOL LOL  I understand! 

https://www.bladeofsteel.com/Breaking-News-Tampa-Bay-Lightning-being-forced-to-evacuate-training-cam...

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Yes, it was fun, @dmod nj .  I had forgotten Luke Glendenning was a Star now, was great to see him!

There was one rip roaring fight in the first, but I did not know either player

I hope they do more of these in the future!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I put up a new thread for this new season. 

Today, the Preds play the Sharks overseas. 

Please join us in the new thread for the start of this new season! Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.