Honored Contributor

Re: 2017-2018 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

See the source image

CONGRATS TO THE CAPS!!!!!

WOO HOO TROTZI!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 4 people, people smilingHeart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I am happy for Trotzie and for Ovie!  I think they both deserved this honor!  

118 days!!!

See you all then!!!Image result for red wing logo

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

cup is ours.jpg

Doing the happy dance!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congrats to the Caps.

I am very happy to see Trottz accomplish this goal. The Caps were a bassackwards team when he took over. He was able to get their teenage acting player to understand: Hockey is a 2 Dimensional Game, and that DEFENSE wins Championships.

That alone is reason enough for me to vote for him for Coach of the Year in the NHL. 

Now  my Rangers? Time will tell!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

John,  you're welcome.  I will continue to post anything I hear/read. 

I'm glad your wife feels good enough to resume her business obligations, but don't blame you for being worried. 

I hope the Knights can make this a series and go 7 games.  I'm not sure that is realistic, but I am hoping. 

I think tomorrow's game will be the clincher for the Caps.  I don't know what the heck happened to my team but, they just seem to have folded those last 3 games.  It's already been announced there will be a parade for the GK's win or lose, which is the right thing to do because no one ever thought they'd get this far.  I'll continue to hope for another 'miracle on ice' even though the chances are exftremely slim at this point.

@TyakWill you go to the parade?  I hope they find themselves, but I know the momentum is on the Caps side. 

I just read in today's paper that there isn't going to be a parade....the Knights decided that it's not right to honor them with a parade when they didn't bring home the SC, so no parade.  I know their fans would have turned out in big numbers though.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@dmod nj, I am glad I found this thread and thank you for all that you do! Columbus Blue Jackets fan here, but I was rooting for the Caps! Can’t wait for next season!

Hi @loveschocolate  it is my pleasure to share hockey with all of you.  I learn so much from all of you. Smiley Happy  Please join in when the new season starts. Smiley Happy  How many more days? lol 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

Congratulations to the Capitals!  They weren't my team but they were the better team in the finals.   I'm sad but we'll be back!

Hi @Tyak  your team will surely be back!!   Please join in when the new season starts!!  Smiley Happy  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

Congratulations to the Capitals!  They weren't my team but they were the better team in the finals.   I'm sad but we'll be back!

Hi @Tyak  your team will surely be back!!   Please join in when the new season starts!!  Smiley Happy  

Thanks, dmod.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer  I don't know if you celebrate Christmas.  If you do, or know any other Caps fans who do, please take a look. 

https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keepsake-ornaments/nhl-washington-capitals-2018-stanley-cup-champ...