Honored Contributor

Re: 2016-2017 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Hi everyone, 

I'm not sure if those lists are final, John. @hckynut I didn't even see that on the Rangers site yet. I will have to go back and look again.

If I find anything more, I will post it. 

I've been so busy today, I haven't had any time to look at the list. 

Hope you are all enjoying the day. 

Happy Father's Day.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/18/why-dan-girardi-always-will-be-considered-rangers-royalty/

Waving hi to @JillyMarie and @Preds   I have to take a look at your lists too.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

I really like the LV logo.Image result for las vegas golden knights

Honored Contributor

@JillyMarie wrote:

I really like the LV logo.Image result for las vegas golden knights

Hi @JillyMarie, thanks for posting the logo.  I like these colors better than some of the other combos I saw earlier.  I'm still on the fence about the logo. 

Ok hockey fans, what do you think? Do you like it?

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@hckynut  http://nypost.com/2017/06/19/how-derek-stepan-dangle-could-evolve-into-rangers-blockbuster/

Honored Contributor

Thank you for this info @dmod nj.  Not sure about the Stephan deal. They lost a bunch of games because of their under par faceoff losses last season, especially the costly ones in their own zone.

I thought Kline did a great job on Right D until his injuries started happening. If his issues are spinal, that would really concern me. With my back minus 3 lumbar discs, this I know for sure. Many do not realize the adverse effects back issues have on leg strength/flexibility and leg stride and turnover speed.

My skating took a big hit during my times of skating with my back issues. Lost lots of my strength and speed, which meant it was more work(tiring) struggling to keep up with the game. Bending over and a sore back was the least of the problems, it was the legs/legs, legs.

Will have to see what happens, but I sure do not like seeing Mac's name anywhere in the picture. Not a D-man in the NHL I would take before Ryan.

Hey, thanks again for the article,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut happy to share it.  Smiley Happy  I agree about Mac!!  We'll know more after the draft. 

Wednesday, NBCSN, 8:00 eastern, NHL Awards   https://www.nhl.com/wild/news/nhl-awards-primer-1617/c-289917520

Honored Contributor

@hckynut Lindberg going to Vegas.  So far, Raanta was not picked.

Honored Contributor

http://nypost.com/2017/06/21/oscar-lindberg-is-the-price-rangers-pay-to-vegas/

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Hate that we lost Neal, but I thought we would. Smiley Sad

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

MAF will always be a Penguin to me. So sad to see him go Smiley Sad