Honored Contributor

2015-2016 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Hi everyone,   Smiley Happy 

Today is the start of the 2015-2016 hockey season!! I can't believe it is finally here!   I am so excited!!  

Please post about your team!  Update us on upcoming games, channels and times where we can watch, scores, standings, etc.

Last year, there was a request to have monthly threads.  I will be glad to do this.  Someone please remind me towards the end of the month until I get into the swing of it.  Thanks. Smiley Happy

Tonight,  the Rangers  play  the  Blackhawks.  The Hawks are raising the SC banner. The game is on NBCSN at 8:00 eastern. 

I hope all the fans who joined me last year are able to join in this year, along with anyone else who wants to join in.  All are welcome.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Re: 2015-2016 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Embedded image permalink

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Take good care of the SC, Blackhawks.  Next year, it is coming home to MSG!!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are expecting GREAT things from our Columbus Blue Jackets this year.  We open this Friday home vs the NY Rangers.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi PinkDogwood, Smiley Happy

Welcome. Smiley Happy

Columbus' additions over the summer really made the team a CONTENDER!!    If they stay healthy, they will be a force in the playoffs.  

See ya Friday! Smiley Happy   May the best team win.  *shaking hands with PinkDogwood*

Esteemed Contributor

My Rangers looked pretty good in the pre-season games I was able to watch. Now on to the games that count.

Donna and all my hockey friends on this Sports Forum.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers during our rough times. My wife is doing better and we are both dealing with our recent losses of our furry family members as best we can.

JOhn

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

My Rangers looked pretty good in the pre-season games I was able to watch. Now on to the games that count.

Donna and all my hockey friends on this Sports Forum.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers during our rough times. My wife is doing better and we are both dealing with our recent losses of our furry family members as best we can.

JOhn

John,

I'm so glad to see you and hear things are doing better.  Continued good health thoughts and prayers to you and Cindy.   

So many of us have lost furry family members.  We know how hard it is.  Continued good thoughts to you and Cindy.  I hope when you think of  your furry family members, your memories put a smile on your face. 

Ready for the season to start!!   

Honored Contributor

Rangers win 3-2!   They look good, fast and fiesty!! I like that. lol

Nice banner raising ceremony!! Well done, Chicago!

Respected Contributor

We open at home on Friday against Mike Babcock and the Maple Leafs!!!

Here's to a great season everyone!!!

GO RED WINGS!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it