Contributor

I got sketchers and they were way too big, not true to size at all.  When I was packing them up to return I realized that I'm paying $11.95 (original 5.00 nonrefundable shipping and 6.95 return label fee) to QVC and have nothing to show for it. What a rip off !!!!  I've been a loyal customer for over 25 years but I'm done with Q's lousy customer service.

Respected Contributor

I had exact same issue and will never buy another pair from QVC. There is really no way to know, unlike garments with a "click here" for the actual measurements, shoes have no measurements. There is no standard size, even the EU sizes vary widely. You really are gambling. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you. We pay a lot of money to return something and then it takes forever to actually get a refund. 

Honored Contributor

I try not to buy something unless I'm almost 100% I'm keeping it. I won't buy shoes anymore & don't buy clothes. It's too expensive to ship them back.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased 2 pairs of those TSV Sketchers, too, and returned them for the same reason. When I wrote a review to help others know about the sizing, and that it was the 2nd time I had experienced too large sizing from TSV Sketchers, QVC decline to post my review. It was not a bad review, as I really like Sketchers and own many pairs. Additionally, I liked the color choices QVC offered. I was just disappointed in the same sizing issue happening again to so many people on a TSV. Surely they must know they are oversized when they are offering them, but elect not to share that information so customers can either size down or avoid a return. Either way should be a win for all. Why let so many people buy the wrong size and force them to pay postage both ways, plus have QVC incur the cost of processing the returns and potentially having to pay shipping for the replacement? I was left feeling that the reviews are intentionally skewed to so as to not truly represent the honest experience/feedback from customers. I found the whole experience to be very disappointing.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Occasional Contributor

I just sent a long email regarding lack of progress with the return process. Not only are we charged $3 to be shipped to us, but then we are charged an additional $6.95 to return to QVC.i was told  As they  are "backed up" in returns . For this reason are  QVC has about $200. I pay via debit card thus I am now experiencing cash flow issues. It is for this reason unless I know 100% I really really want the item, I am taking a break.

Respected Contributor

Why blame customer service?

Respected Contributor

I recently ordered 2 items from QVC after a very long time of not ordering anything.  Both items had to be returned so I agree the return postage is ridiculous.  Seriously doubt I will be ordering again. 

Respected Contributor

I finally listened to myself....when in doubt, don't!

Honored Contributor

The current policy has been in place for a year and a half.  You are doing good since this is your first return in a year and a half.