Honored Contributor

Comfort: Fly London VS Clarks Which Do You Like? Why?

As you may have read, I love my Fly Londons.  I was in need ot true navy sandals and Fly London had bright blue. 

I can certainly understand the price difference, although, the TOPS of both are leather, I would never wear the Clarks out for a lot of walking.  I'll consign these when I hopefully get navy Fly London!

Fly London  (This sole, any top)

Image result for fly london sandals

Clarks Pima Sole

Image result for clarks pima sandals

Respected Contributor

Re: Comfort: Fly London VS Clarks Which Do You Like? Why?

@ECBG  I just received the May Inside Q today in the mail and (since you love Fly London) I noticed the Q is having their first Fly London TSV on June 3.  It's a leather lace-up wedge sandal. There is a blue option but it is more of a cobalt blue. 

Honored Contributor

I have about 8 pairs of Fly London and they are my go to comfort shoe when I want a little height. I like Clarks and Skechers for flat shoes. I constantly look for as is Fly Londons in my size on QVC ...I never buy them for full price. I have gotten them at Nordstrom Rack and Nordstroms on sale.

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@ECBG  I just received the May Inside Q today in the mail and (since you love Fly London) I noticed the Q is having their first Fly London TSV on June 3.  It's a leather lace-up wedge sandal. There is a blue option but it is more of a cobalt blue. 

@itsmagicThanks!  Would adore to see that!

Super Contributor

I broke down and ordered the reedly waylin to try while it's on ezpay.

We shall see.. Have not tried the fly London.

Google blue skies for me... The blogger has pics in her may tsv link to the upcoming fly shoes.

Respected Contributor

No comparison - FLY LONDON all the way.  All Clarks does is rip off FLY London styles.

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

@ECBG

These Clark Shoes are almost directly from Fly London.

Honored Contributor

Clark's have been around forever in England.  Up until the last few years, the styles sold in the US were relatively limited.  I remember seeing higher comfort wedges in England at a Clark's store back in 2004.  Maybe Fly London was inspired (and improved upon) by Clark's.

Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun wrote:

@ECBG

IMG_1257.PNG

I like Fly London and I usually like fugly shoes.  Without the wedge, these are what our nuns wore in the summer.