Valued Contributor

TOO MANY SHOE SHOWS!  Just how many shoes does the Q think one can/will wear?  

Respected Contributor

@just wonder   You haven't met me and some of the other shoe lovers around here!

When I see a shoe I like and it is at the right price point I'm in.  This is partially due to me having to find very narrow sizes--7.5 with a 4A toe and a 5A heel.

Until the wide world of the internet opened up the wonders of shopping for shoes I was so limited from childhood through most of my adult life, so now it is so gratifying to be able to indulge my love of stylish, well fitting, comfortable shoes.

It used to be I had to rotate two to three pairsof shoes, total.  And it was always a miracle if I found a pair of winter boots that fit and with a narrow shaft that would look good on my ultra skinny calves and legs. 

And I could never find narrow sneakers that really fit.  I remember in my mid 30s I found a pair made in Italy that were on deep clearance and snatched up the only pair they had.  Think the brand was called something like "Lotto" and even came with a shoe tote bag.  Of course, I could never find that brand again and the store folded.

Since it is not shoes, do you have any favorite shopping category at all?  

Honored Contributor

It's IMPOSSIBLE for me to walk past a shoe department!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Bite your tongue.

Honored Contributor

Look in the closet of some of those home makeover shows and you'll have your answer. 

Honored Contributor

My shoes are one great accessory that can change an entire outfit.