Honored Contributor

@lynnie61,

I did like the print, but it just looked kind of shapeless on me. Maybe that's because I don't have much of a shape lol!

It always reminds me of this babysitter my father hired for the summer. She was from England and tall and beautiful with an hour glass figure. I was in my navy denim 2 piece, no waist to speak of and everytime she walked down any street or beach, every man turned to look at her.I just knew I would never have that hour glass figure. I was a swimmer with shoulders. Oh, and she was also nice and very fun. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@wagirl,

I think you should ask for a commission!  How many did you sell here??Woman Very Happy

That is a beautiful outfit.  You will look lovely.

Best wishes to the bride and groom.Heart

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 --aw geez!  I got mine in a week or so. But I HATE the shipping snafus from any vendor--I pre ordered liliy blulbs from the Q in Feb----still haven't gotten them--I did cancel tho. Hope you like the dress--that is even worse when you get something and it doesn't fit or look right!! Here's hoping!!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay ---I ordered 2 of them--so I could see how the fit was. I chose one and sent the other back and finally got my refund with the $$ taken out for the label---was a little miffed, but it was such a small amount anyway----had misgivings as to whether it was going to be junk for the price---and I did love it. Took a chance. Have squandered way more than $36ish on something in my life---

Yes I will post about how things go for the wedding--it's in Sept so have awhile to wait--shouldn't be blazing hot around here then. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl

I really am glad one worked out for you. It is a pretty dress for the right person and I'm glad it is you!

And yes, it wasn't a huge amount and for me it is just reaffirmation that I shouldn't order online because I never know how it will look or feel. But you know how if one time works, you are always hoping. Still, I keep telling myself no, don't do it!

I'm glad you shared it with us. I know I would have always wondered and wished I had tried it.

I think after  several emails with them offering store credit, they may finally credit my card-here's hoping!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

That is a lovely dress, also nice to see you chose flat shoes not stilletos.  Everything looks perfect

Respected Contributor

@wagirl @on the bay   Well, 23 days and my package finally arrived. I am happy with the dress.  I ordered my regular size (was worried it might not fit, I'm curvy).  Well it fits fine.  I do believe I will wear this for the June wedding I'm attending, but, I won't be wearing the topper.  I think I need a bit more color, so will pick another topper, probably a shorter soft cardigan or something with a bit of sparkle. I think the dusty rose topper washes me out.    I also ordered a top, and it's super cute and also fits.  But the dress is adorable.  

I'm usually not buying from many online retailers for clothing, but this was a nice surprise for two pieces about $70.  (Well 3 with the topper, dress and top).  

I know @wagirl  you will look stunning at your sons September wedding!  

Honored Contributor

Thank you for letting me know @lynnie61. I'm so glad it worked out so well for youSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 ---23 days??!!! Wow--I got mine in about 10 days--have no idea why---and I am not one to randomly order clothes online either-- especialy from a retailer I have never heard of-----but I really did like this dress and it was under $50 all in--thought for sure it would be junk---still have not washed it thoWoman Frustrated---you will have to post about that---I do like the color of the topper--looks good on me and I have shoes that prefectly match it. My daughter gave me a lovely grape (rhodalite)  garnet necklace set in rose gold--I actually found matching earrings too---the same color garnet with same type of motif too---things like that don't happen all the time so I jumped at getting both the dress and the earrings----just need a cute little purse and I am set. 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl    I'll have to wash it shortly.  The wedding is in a month, and don't eant to start over if washing it does damage.  Garnet jewelry - how nice, and that is my birthstone, a January baby.  I will let you know.