Frequent Contributor

ilovedooney.com new website really nice

Some handbags on sale. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

Re: ilovedooney.com new website really nice

Hope it's better than the new Dooney site...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

On 11/24/2014 stevieb said:

Hope it's better than the new Dooney site...

Look better to me and better that the old ilovedooney.website I just order the calf multifunction wallet $61 reg $158 british tan. The only think about the new website they erase my account I have to created a new one.

Honored Contributor

I always had trouble with trying to use my account there. Here's hoping that if I have to set up a new one it'll work better. I'll check out the new website later!

Valued Contributor

STEVIE!!!!!!!! Clayton in orange and ivy for $194!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

BTW, don't get too excited...The color shown for the bag on the list is not necessarily offered on sale! :/ No grey in Florentine...

Esteemed Contributor

I always had trouble with trying to use my account there. Here's hoping that if I have to set up a new one it'll work better. I'll check out the new website later!

I just got off their new website. It's horrible! Lousy setup. I'm tempted to order the Clayton in the ivy for the price. I'm in the thinking mode at the moment. I did return that bag due to size and weight. So, not sure about it yet. I so love that bag in ivy.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 11/24/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I just got off their new website. It's horrible! Lousy setup. I'm tempted to order the Clayton in the ivy for the price. I'm in the thinking mode at the moment. I did return that bag due to size and weight. So, not sure about it yet. I so love that bag in ivy.

I agree Bling, half the pictures were broken or unavailable, and the prices didn't really strike me as all that... but then I guess I'm the only person in the world that has just never liked ILD... I do, however, love the Clayton, but it is a big bag and weighty... I have it in black and I don't think I'll be adding another. One is enough!

As for websites, I really just wish retailers would go back to simpler sites that work and skip all the motion, bells and whistles. They take longer to load just that much more to clog up the works... and of course, all the customer tracking software they're all using these days slow things down too...

Honored Contributor

On 11/24/2014 tough_kitty said:

STEVIE!!!!!!!! Clayton in orange and ivy for $194!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Checked it out but they appear only to have it in ivy, a pretty color, but truthfully, I have an ivy Dooney and think I'll be taking a pass this time around... I'll leave it for Bling!

Wink

Frequent Contributor

The website need improvement but I like it so far at least show the inside of the items.