Esteemed Contributor

I really like, Amy, the  Clark rep.She is so cute and I like her personality  Smiley Happy

I guess I should add,I also love Clarks shoes   Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I agree with both your points.  She's a delight.  And I love Clark's shoes!!!!

Respected Contributor

Me too. She is competent and cute. She really seems to cover all the basic information a shopper would need to make a purchase. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

she also does not tell the truth. ashland buddle mixed brown shoes only here on the q. wrong? got mine elsehwere for cheaper? watch what you say on tv.

Regular Contributor

I always enjoyed the Clarks rep Steve. He was so delightful to watch and he knew everything about the shoes and how they were made. Does anyone know if Steve is still with Clarks? 

Esteemed Contributor

I also miss Steve --- he was fun!!!!!! I watched the last 2 Clarks shows - and really wanted to purchase sandals, loafers or clogs. Either it's faux leather or they got BAD reviews. I'm also afraid to order since it's a challenge knowing the fit and width - since the sizing has changed. Don't like to return and pay those shipping charges. 

Valued Contributor

She seems very sincere, but no one can pull that cutesy-poo act 24/7 without its becoming cloying.

Too many hours devoted to this brand!

Respected Contributor

When they have TVS it seems to run over to the next day. I have not watched many presentations tho.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite brand but I buy them cheaper elsewhere.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Zita

I would enjoy these endless Clarks shows - if the products were good quality leather (not plastic or faux leather); and u could order ur size and width and it would fit -- like in the "olden" days. Am I asking too much?!!!!!