Occasional Contributor

Last week I ordered a pair of Navy Clark Sandals from here (QVC).  When I received them this past Saturday, the wrong sandals were in the box. (They were wrapped up like brand new) It was really strange because the item # of the item on-line and the item # on the box matched, but the sandals in the box were a different item # on-line.  Now the ones I thought I was ordering are out of my size in the color I wanted.  I called customer service, and the person was very nice and are not supposed to charge me a return postage fee.  Still disappointed though.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Respected Contributor

That is odd, but mistakes of all kinds happen.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Re: Wrong Shoes

[ Edited ]

No, but I'm sure it does happen. Just make sure that they don't make you pay any S&H at all, this sounds like their mistake. Why should you pay S&H for shoes that were put in the wrong bpx and sent to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@JillP, just had this happen.  I ordered a pair of Denim & Co terry shorts and received Laurie Felt capri pants.  The order slip had the correct product with the correct price.  I am calling today to see how they want to handle this.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I once bought a pair shoes, didn't bother to check the box while I was in the store, my own fault.  When I went to put them on the next day, there were two left shoes in the box!

Trusted Contributor

@JillP< I also received the wrong shoes last week. In the box was also the invoice for the person who had ordered the shoes. Talked with BETH at CS. She could not have been any nicer or more helpful. (A SINCERE THANK YOU TO BETH) Well, I went to PO and immediately sent shoes back the same day to the Q. Only problem the shoe I wanted is sold out.P.S. the shoe I was sent was a black Vionic size 8

Esteemed Contributor

Yup, it has happened to me. I once years ago bought a pair of blue sandals from QVC, they sent a different brand of sandals that were a similar style and color. They were nice so I kept them.

Frequent Contributor

yes! I ordered a pair of Earth sandals a couple of weeks ago & the box came with the correct name on the outside label but a pair of Ryka sandals that were ordered by someone in New Hampshire.  I called Customer Service & complained--then returned them.  They sent me the correct sandals very quickly.

Honored Contributor

A few years back, I ordered White Mountain sandals and a pair of Ryka athletic shoes arrived.