Contributor

I received A261314 today in black, and the pair I received didn't have the cork-wrapped wedge, it appears to be a "burlap-type" material. Of course QVC doesn't have these shoes in my size anymore. Not that sending them back and requesting a replacement would guarantee that I'd get the correct shoe. I contacted QVC's customer service, and although they were helpful and said they would pay for return shipping, I would only receive a refund. I love the shoe! They're cute and comfy. I am going to contact Clark's to see what happened, and why the shoes I received are not like the picture/description, on either website.

Has anyone else had this problem with shoes/items from QVC/Clarks?

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Contributor
Hey same here! I really don't want to return them, because they are still cute but wish I received the shoe I ordered. Also after reading recent reviews it looks like there's more people with the fabric wedge. Please keep me informed on what Clarks says... really interested.
Trusted Contributor

QVC is not the only place to buy shoes. This style with cork is available from Shoebuy and Planet Shoes, and probably other sites as well. Free shipping, maybe no tax depending on where you live. Do a google search for clarks palmdale cut out.

Valued Contributor

You can buy these directly from the Clark's site for the same price as QVC is listing. You can probably find them for less on other sites, like shoebuy.

Contributor
I have done a Google search on the shoes, but I've seen pictures of the same shoe with both cork and fabric. I would be concerned that I would still receive the fabric wedge even if I ordered elsewhere. I feel as if it has to be a mistake made by Clarks but idk.
Honored Contributor

I guess you just have to take a chance if you want them bad enough.

Contributor

You will have to take your chances on this shoe. I checked with Clarks and have worked with their Customer Service team. They could not give me a definite answer as to why the shoes were made both ways, or why the fabric wedge was shipped from QVC orders. Even though the order I placed was thru QVC, it was shipped by Clarks. (That is what their Customer Service Dept. told me via email regarding the shoes I ordered and received.) In the end, I was told I would have to return the shoes to QVC and try my "luck" with ordering another pair and hoping to get the cork wedge instead. The shoes were made 2 ways with the same SKU #, so to me, that is a Clark's issue, not a QVC one. I haven't decided if I'll send them back or not, because they are really cute!

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Contributor
I figured it was Clarks who made the mistake. I'm just going to keep mine. I don't want to play that luck game and they are still cute even with the fabric wedge.