Contributor

Re: Would you buy 3 pair of the same shoe?

Go for it!  When I find a shoe that I love - cute and comfy - I will buy multiple pairs of that style.  If you like a shoe that much, absolutely get a few because it doesn't happen often.    I've never regretted buying multiples of a great shoe, but I've worn out plenty of shoes I loved and wished that I'd bought a couple more pairs.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes, i have actually purchased more than three of the same shoes in different colors or patterns. if i love the look and the fit and i know i will use them often then i have no problem doing that.

LOVE red shoes......my favorite  look for red shoes is an all black outfit. i dont know if i wear them "very much" but i definitely have several pair of red shoes for different times of the year.

I just bought a pair of red slider sandals today from Overstock.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

absolutely!!!  Whether shoes, clothes, etc. when I find something that fits & I like ...I do buy!  Case in point, I just bought 3 pairs of capris because I finally found comfy and perfect fit!  And of course, if I didn't next time I go back to get another pair they'd be gone or discontinued in store! 

Honored Contributor

Back in the late 80's and early 90's as a stay at home Mom I could have really used one closet for just my Ked's alone.  Had every color under the rainbow not to mention the leathers, the prints and flowered versions.  When I spotted a new pair at the mall it was on its way home with me.  All year long Ked's tennis shoes.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

yes I would and I have. but only if they were comfy. I wore them all the time. Usually get a neutral and maybe a fun color. I don't think you have to be matchy-match with shoes and outfit. 

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I don't do well with open toe shoes and , let's face it, most closed toe sandals are not attractive. Anyway, I found a pair of really cute , closed toe - but not fisherman- sandals from Earth. I got them in yellow, loved them so much I went all the way back to the shoe store to get them in tan . Well, now I see that QVC has them too , and on QVC they have black - sand white - and red and blue as well. I'm considering also getting a third color.Would you buy the same shoe in 3 different colors or do you think I'm getting a bit overboard? I honestly don't NEED any shoes - I just want them. 

Also, if someone has red shoes - do you find you wear them much ? 

Yes. I have Ballet flats by Cole Haan in Black, Platinum, Navy, Pink, and Snake. They are fabulously comfortable, elegant and classy. Make my any outfit look put together. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree, if you love them, they fit well and they're comfortable, there's no reason not to get multiples. I've done this with shoes and clothes...especially black trousers! In fact, today I have on a Clarks wedge that I have in 3 colors!