Respected Contributor

Wish Orthaheel would make shoes for non pronators with high arches....

I have high arches and so don't think I pronate since I wear heels on outside of shoe. It is almost impossible to find a shoe with arch support and then with arch support in right place on foot. Any suggestions?

Respected Contributor

Re: Wish Orthaheel would make shoes for non pronators with high arches....

I wish they'd make them not so wide in larger sizes (they widen as they go up, but not everyone's feet get wider just because they are size 10 or 11.)

Having said that, I just love them. I know if a shoe is bad for me because my heels act up immediately. This doesn't happen with Vionics. I had Born sandals that killed my feet but the Vionics can go all day on the run and look nice, too.

Super Contributor

I have high arches and love Vionic sandals. They're very comfortable on me.
Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Campion said:

I wish they'd make them not so wide in larger sizes (they widen as they go up, but not everyone's feet get wider just because they are size 10 or 11.)

Having said that, I just love them. I know if a shoe is bad for me because my heels act up immediately. This doesn't happen with Vionics. I had Born sandals that killed my feet but the Vionics can go all day on the run and look nice, too.

If you look at any shoe size chart that includes the width, as the shoes get bigger they also get wider. It's not unique to Vionic.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

I pronates on one side and supinate on the other. Vinci would never work for me, even if the company would admit women's feet come in more than one width.