Honored Contributor

Why doesn't QVC have Skechers slip-INS? not slip ONS?

Slip-ins have been advertised on TV for many months, enough time for QVC buyers to get an order placed and shipped.  Due to hip and knee problems, it's extremely painful for me to bend over enough to secure the heel with my hands.  These slip-ins would be the answer to a prayer.  As the ad says, "Never touch your shoes again!"

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why doesn't QVC have Skechers slip-INS? not slip ONS?

Exactly. I've wanted these myself, and always see basically the same styles shown. 

Respected Contributor

The brands make the contracts with sellers.

Anyway, try buyinging tbem from Skechers or do a search for another online retailer. It doesnt have to be QVC does it?

Respected Contributor

try shoe mall dot com

Honored Contributor

@depglass Buy them directly from the Skechers website or any other place online you can find them.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I guess I will have to go elsewhere.  I'm just comfortable with QVC as most of my apparel buying is done here.  I live in a retail wasteland, where the only shoe store has closeouts and Walmart is the only place I can try stuff on.  Just try finding your jean size there.  I have to restrain myself from compulsively straightening out the whole mess of "mis-filed" sizes.  

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Slip-ins have been advertised on TV for many months, enough time for QVC buyers to get an order placed and shipped.  Due to hip and knee problems, it's extremely painful for me to bend over enough to secure the heel with my hands.  These slip-ins would be the answer to a prayer.  As the ad says, "Never touch your shoes again!"

@depglass 

I bought mine directly from Sketchers .com and love them.  I need a wide width so was limited in choices.  They work great and are comfortable.  Easy on and off.  Bought regular size but would size up if I wore socks.  I have 2 pairs and pretty much rotate. 

They are very hard to find, don't understand why.

Honored Contributor

Skecher's pull-ons are all I wear. 

Since I live very near a Skechers store, I buy them there unless QVC has a style I really like. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass @They have a nice selection on the Skechers website. 

Honored Contributor

I buy mine at Amazon and have them in a few days. QVC has the worst selection of Skechers for some reason.